Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Even i used to see WWF when I was small and my favorites those days were Undertaker,Yokojuna,Shawn Michael. :)

then why are you not watching it now....hating it?
May be because you are facing such competitions in your real life now very often ;)

Because now a days I don't like violence and WWF you know is all about fight.Moreover it looks all planned those whom we think will win lose in the ring most often. :laugh:

am saying about kick boxing at your home where you are always the loser :laugh: :laugh:

How do you know this? :blink:

BTW my wife does not know kick boxing . :laugh:

For this kick boxing rules are set by your wife herself :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
When I was not married I used to watch Wrestling match on the TV.But after marriage I just did not get time to watch it.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I have a new addition Mary Kom is the star of the moment right now! :cheer:

She is a boxer not wrestler hope you know the difference in two. :woohoo:
When I was not married I used to watch Wrestling match on the TV.But after marriage I just did not get time to watch it.

Friends jokingly writing that after marriage women should definately watch wrestling matches with her husband. :laugh: :) :cheer: :P :silly: :lol: :evil:
I hate all such sports like boxing,wresting,sumo wrestling and the like where people are pitted against each other on the basis of their strength.I feel it is barbaric, so never watch it , so I have of course no personal favorites .In fact I am not even aware of anyone concerned with it..

Me too......

So, I have no idea about Wrestlers....

Tara Singh, King Kong, then action stars like Jackie Chan, Bruce lee........
Actually I don't know which catagory they belong to :S

Dara Singh and King Kong both were free style wrestlers. Bruce Lee is Karate fame action hero.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I hate all such sports like boxing,wresting,sumo wrestling and the like where people are pitted against each other on the basis of their strength.I feel it is barbaric, so never watch it , so I have of course no personal favorites .In fact I am not even aware of anyone concerned with it..

Me too......

Dara Singh and King Kong both were free style wrestlers. Bruce Lee is Karate fame action hero.

Bruce Lee was Karate fame action hero, he is no more now. he is my all time favorite, I remember him for his 'one inch punch'.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Friends in Bollywoods Akshaye Kumar has learned matrial arts. He is good action hero. Do you all like him?
Friends I have interest in different types of fights and fighting techniques. I have seen in discovery channel regarding this. Shaolin temple is a fighting school. People from all over the world go there to learn Kung Foo. China is famous for such fight tricks in the Shaolin Temple.

Me too......

I thought King Kong was the character from the movie. I didn't know that he was a real person!!
Friends in Bollywoods Akshaye Kumar has learned matrial arts. He is good action hero. Do you all like him?

I don't like him but I saw him in the film fighting with Undertaker. :)

His action scenes are better than most of the heroes in Bollywood. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.