The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I will choose 1 million dollar because I can bought many useful things which I want
I will choose one million dollar. I use this money to travel all over India.
I don't like to live lonely.So I don't want that island.

Be positive
Devuuuuuu
I think no one is reading your answer!!!

Meera sandhu
I just love to choose a lonely place where I will be alone and no one will disturb me.I will enjoy my life in peace.far away from everything and everybody.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I just love to choose a lonely place where I will be alone and no one will disturb me.I will enjoy my life in peace.far away from everything and everybody.

Through forum, everyone has already read this and it's sure, everyone will follow you and reach you in that lonely land. Then you won't be alone anymore :evil:

Meera sandhu
Even I too choose one million dollars

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Even I too choose one million dollars

also you haven't seen Devu's answer...
I have changed my answer.....now I want that island....nothing else ;)

Meera sandhu
I will definitely choose the island and live there self-sufficiently a la Robinson Crusoe!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Friends price of an Island in more than a billion. Thus if I get an island for free, it will be only mine. As because it is lonely, there will be no fear of getting it confiscated. I can sell that island to a rich businessman in thousand billion dollars. There are many such businessmen who are looking for such islands.

What a lovely answer ;)

You should be happy that no one of us choose inland and now also, it's free. :woohoo: :woohoo:
So, you can own it without much disputes :woohoo: :woohoo:

Yes. Actually I was thinking that 1 million in this era won't make me a great person neither a palace will do so. Thus if I discuss about the sales idea of an island that will be bit different.
Spending 1 million won't take much time. A palace can be built on an island according to our choice. It can also be a good business center.
I will choose palace of a king because i am a king all money and all things will be with me. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.