Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Let me quote a few examples......
Cricket world without Sachin Tendulkar or Bollywood music without Lataji......Can you ever think of it!!! Never. There are some persons/things in this world, though we have never met them even once, they have become a part of our life. We can't even imagine what it would have been without them. Can you also quote a few examples?

It will be common for some days after we will forget about them. As we thought test cricket with out dravid as we got fresh talent.

I think cricket is on your mind all the time. :laugh:

You don't know ..once he quit his job because his boss didn't give him promised reward for a cricket match :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I love cricket but not as it is my life now I must love my job.

Ummmmmmmmm....
Job oriented now adays

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8670]}

But the gif you have here shows his disorientation!!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8671]}
Let me quote a few examples......
Cricket world without Sachin Tendulkar or Bollywood music without Lataji......Can you ever think of it!!! Never. There are some persons/things in this world, though we have never met them even once, they have become a part of our life. We can't even imagine what it would have been without them. Can you also quote a few examples?

It will be common for some days after we will forget about them. As we thought test cricket with out dravid as we got fresh talent.

I think cricket is on your mind all the time. :laugh:

You don't know ..once he quit his job because his boss didn't give him promised reward for a cricket match :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I love cricket but not as it is my life now I must love my job.

Ummmmmmmmm....
Job oriented now adays

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8670]}

But the gif you have here shows his disorientation!!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8671]}

this is the mental status of sasi nowadays...so much busy with his responsibilities :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
I cant imagine this world without my teddy which my father gifted me when i was in 6standard upto now where ever i goes i will take tha also.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
I love computer with internet connection. I Like surfing in net for all the time :)

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
I love computer with internet connection. I Like surfing in net for all the time :)

Yes, two days when my computer was not at home, I had a strange feeling ...as if am in some dark continent :evil:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.