Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Let me quote a few examples......
Cricket world without Sachin Tendulkar or Bollywood music without Lataji......Can you ever think of it!!! Never. There are some persons/things in this world, though we have never met them even once, they have become a part of our life. We can't even imagine what it would have been without them. Can you also quote a few examples?

It will be common for some days after we will forget about them. As we thought test cricket with out dravid as we got fresh talent.

I think cricket is on your mind all the time. :laugh:

You don't know ..once he quit his job because his boss didn't give him promised reward for a cricket match :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Can anyone of you imagine a world without music or dance.........
How music has find its place inside human hearts....very surprising actually!!!

Meera sandhu
We cannot imagine that we would be able to survive without water and food.We need it in our daily lives.Beside that we need clothes.TV for some entertainment,cannot imagine movie without our best top heroes.So many things are there which is related.

There was a time when people lived without such facilities...TV, radio and other electronic-electrical equipments. We are just used to new technologies...that's why we often can't imagine a world without a mobile or internet or a small music player

Meera sandhu
There are many thing which we can't imagine what our life would be few example are Life without work,work without money,luxuries without money all these are inter related. :)

Mobile phones,TV,computer are all necessacity and we can't imagine how our life would be without them.. :)
Our primitive man lived in forests and dens and their necessities were so simple. They lived more happily than we people, I think so.

Meera sandhu
I would like to add that I cannot imagine nature without the beautiful trees, life without colors, gardens without flowers and our earth without humans and myself without education. :dry:

Live in the present :)
i can't imagine a world without this beautiful setting sandhya....also, the blue seas....
What do you think?

Meera sandhu
Cricket world without Sachin Tendulkar or Bollywood music without Lataji......Can you ever think of it!!! Never. There are some persons/things in this world, though we have never met them even once, they have become a part of our life. We can't even imagine what it would have been without them. Can you also quote a few examples?

It will be common for some days after we will forget about them. As we thought test cricket with out dravid as we got fresh talent.

You don't know ..once he quit his job because his boss didn't give him promised reward for a cricket match :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I love cricket but not as it is my life now I must love my job.
employer050.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I admire Mother Teresa, Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose, Rabindranath Tagore and Vivekananda. I feel it is very for India to live lively without them.

I love cricket but not as it is my life now I must love my job.

Ummmmmmmmm....
Job oriented now adays

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8670]}
2_2012-09-07.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.