"God has set his intentions in the flowers,in the dawn,in the spring - it's his will that we should love"- Victor Hugo

Your comments,please!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8597]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Right, some of them were plucked in the dawn itself to be offered to him back while others took some to offer them to their loved ones, the rest were sold to be utilized for different purposes. God shall have to do it tomorrow allover again. :laugh: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Right, some of them were plucked in the dawn itself to be offered to him back while others took some to offer them to their loved ones, the rest were sold to be utilized for different purposes. God shall have to do it tomorrow allover again. :laugh: :laugh:

That is exactly what God intended to do! Let everyone freely help themselves as much as they want so that he can create those beautiful flowers once again!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

That is exactly what God intended to do! Let everyone freely help themselves as much as they want so that he can create those beautiful flowers once again!

Why to pluck them. Always pick which are fallen by themselves.. :)

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
"God has set his intentions in the flowers,in the dawn,in the spring - it's his will that we should love"- Victor Hugo

Your comments,please!

Its a very beautiful thought actually, but does everyone really understand it???

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Flowers don't fall as fast as they get plucked Most of the flowers are plucked before they fall naturally.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

flowers are the creation of god and looking very beautiful. so don't plucked it

Flowers don't fall as fast as they get plucked Most of the flowers are plucked before they fall naturally.

yes, even jasmine(both types) are plucked a day before they actually blossom because ladies prefer only half opened flowers which hold its perfume inside :S :S :S

Meera sandhu

We should never pluck flowers. These are best on plants. Once, a visitor to a famous authors asked him whether he loved flowers. 'Yes' was prompt reply. Then counter question- But I do not see any flower pot. The author replied that he loved flowers and so would not pluck them. He made a counter plea - You love children. That is why you do not pluck their heads.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Please do not pluck flower.

Flower is attraction of trees.It is attracts to the insects for successful reproduction.

Be positive
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Your comments,please!

Let me try to decode it in my own views :P

God has gifted us a lot of things....this beautiful nature, flowers, greenery, oceans, streams.....so much lovely things. ...nothing artificial. He is giving us so that we should also love each other without any artificial thoughts, deeds etc...everything should be just pure and real as this lovely nature.

If I decode it romantically ;) nature itself is gifting a lot of things to bring up a romantic singer or poet from our soul itself. It's just nature's trick to prompt us to love. :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.