Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
A simple question for you people to answer....... :cheer:
According to you, what's the real win over our competitors or the persons who hate us? :evil: :evil:

The real win on enemies is being calm when they are talking harsh towards us. They will know their fault when we are silent.

Being calm can sometimes portray you as a weaker individual. Don't you think so?

Live in the present :)
According to you, what's the real win over our competitors or the persons who hate us? :evil: :evil:

I want to put forward one thing. If someone hates you, that is their problem not our. A person becomes our enemy when we make them our enemy.
Let me start with the people who hates you. Just work as usual and be proper and perfect. People around you will notice both of you. Finally you will get more friends and well wishers which he/ she will loose.

Now let me talk about the ememies. Just destroy them in your own way. Thus I would say everybody to think many a times before you make anybody your bitter enemy.

The real win on enemies is being calm when they are talking harsh towards us. They will know their fault when we are silent.

It's not a feasible solution in all situations :sick: :sick:

Meera sandhu
Competitors and rivals are not enemies. They could be jealous but they won't hate. The real win over enemy is turning him to friend.

Here is the real winner :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: who decoded the question easily....
Yes, I was waiting for the same answer from someone :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Yes, according to me, winning a heart is the most difficult thing on this earth and if you are able to win those hearts who are considering you as his/her enemy, it's the real win....no doubt :) :) :) :)
Am sure, such wins your heart will love most......

Lots of philosophy here!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8666]}
Competitors and rivals are not enemies. They could be jealous but they won't hate. The real win over enemy is turning him to friend.

Here is the real winner :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: who decoded the question easily....

Yes, according to me, winning a heart is the most difficult thing on this earth and if you are able to win those hearts who are considering you as his/her enemy, it's the real win....no doubt :) :) :) :)

Lots of philosophy here!

what happened?
Why can't you become follower of my philosophic thoughts :whistle: :cheer: :cheer:
great_2012-09-07.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

Lots of philosophy here!

what happened?
Why can't you become follower of my philosophic thoughts :whistle: :cheer: :cheer:

Before I think of following it - I must understand this new 'ism'!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8669]}

Lots of philosophy here!

what happened?

this time, let us make it an 'asm' instead of 'ism' :cheer:
no2_2012-09-07.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

Lots of philosophy here!

what happened?

this time, let us make it an 'asm' instead of 'ism' :cheer:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8672]}
Search and find its meaning!!! As It's told in Bible.....search..you will find.

Meera sandhu
To turn that enmity in to friendship. :laugh:

I never tried it though but I feel that is the best thing one can do. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.