Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In my opinion TV serials must be banned. Due to this many problems are creating now a days ladies are changing alot with this serials. Crime rates are also increased and they are showing how to do crime.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

In my opinion TV serials must be banned. Due to this many problems are creating now a days ladies are changing alot with this serials. Crime rates are also increased and they are showing how to do crime.

No doubt some people do get influenced with the crime scene shown in the T.V but T.V serials have also spread lots of good messages to the masses. Serials are good medium for spreading awareness about changes in the society.

No doubt some people do get influenced with the crime scene shown in the T.V but T.V serials have also spread lots of good messages to the masses. Serials are good medium for spreading awareness about changes in the society.

True! Not all serials are bad, there are some that are good and actually provide good entertainment. But the serials containing Saas-Bahu tussles and atrociously stupid revenge stories should be banned, they are not worth watching even for a few minutes. I tried to watch once Kyonki Saas Bhi,..... after hearing a lot of hype about it, but I got a severe headaches in just five minutes!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

When a person is suffering from Hyper tension, it is advisable not to have any shocking news or event come to the persons notice.Even too much of happiness can trigger a heart attack, and some serials with their enhanced sound and visual effects can cause palpitations even to the normal human beings :dry:

Though many people blame only serials I feel that watching a very interesting sports event on T.V can also trigger such reactions!

Thats true ! any kind of excitement is bad for those with heart problems. I think there was a case here when India lost a cricket match in a world series...the person couldnt believe it and had a heart attack and died on the spot!

Yeah, I have heard about some cases like that! It is the time when emotions run high and most people are high strung with extreme excitement, people with heart problems and hypertension should not watch such series!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

We must TV serials for our entertainment.

Do not take it seriously.
Take it easy yaar.......

Be positive
Yes serials are no means.It effects a lot to mental health.But I think now a days news affects much too heart attack.Because daily we see the increase in the daily goods.Just now today in news I heard that govt has imposed that a family will get only 6 gas cylinder in a year and the 7th one will be purchased for rs 750 and also the increase in diesel rate.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Where has my post gone :dry: :dry:
Not seen anywhere?
Have I posted somewhere else..... :whistle:

Let me repeat....

TV serials can bring only stress and tensions to house wives and hence families.....So, I never prefer to watch TV serials. Instead spend that time in reading some book.....It's my advice to all house wives :cheer:

Not necessary it depends what you see. Some serials like FIR,Lapatagunj are few ones which I see my mind get relaxed when I see them. :laugh:

FIR can also increase your BP :cheer: :cheer:
Comedy serials are good.....but how many such serials are shown on Tv, only a few

How can a comedy serials increase your BP? :blink:

They are very light without suspense unlike Sas bahu serials where one has to wait for another episode what's going to happen :evil: .

read that post again....
I was saying about FIR, not comedy serials

BTW FIR is a comedy serial I think you have not watched it. :blink:

Once see this you would not be able to stop yourself by laughing. :laugh:

FIR is a comedy program? :woohoo:

I thought it's something like Crime patrol or CID :cheer:

You must watch it on SAB TV. :)

Role of an Inspector is nice. :laugh:
Yes serials are no means.It effects a lot to mental health.But I think now a days news affects much too heart attack.Because daily we see the increase in the daily goods.Just now today in news I heard that govt has imposed that a family will get only 6 gas cylinder in a year and the 7th one will be purchased for rs 750 and also the increase in diesel rate.

LOL, that I guess can cause heart attack to larger families who have to pay through their nose...Lots of news items shown are disturbing these days esp when they show cruelty by both the Police and Public, and if it is against someone you know it is all the more so..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Not seen anywhere?

Let me repeat....

TV serials can bring only stress and tensions to house wives and hence families.....So, I never prefer to watch TV serials. Instead spend that time in reading some book.....It's my advice to all house wives :cheer:

Stress and tension is because of horror contents and not media as such. Heart attack may result from horror content in films, T.V., internet, books. So, if you read book with horror content, this may also cause tension. The reading material in books may visit as nightmare.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Not seen anywhere?

Let me repeat....

Stress and tension is because of horror contents and not media as such. Heart attack may result from horror content in films, T.V., internet, books. So, if you read book with horror content, this may also cause tension. The reading material in books may visit as nightmare.

There are some people who are very sensitive and get attached to the virtual characters on screen. They cry when their stars cry in the serials. I have heard it in the news many get heart attacks due to the unexpected turns in their favorite TV shows. They take the programs meant for entertainment to their heart. Though such cases are rare now.

Live in the present :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.