Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There are some horror shows on TV. There are many type of serials. If you see ghosts and spirits before you sleep, and your heart is weak, you may get night mares. The same happens if you read horror novel before sleep.

Even if you do not suffer from heart attack, the ghosts and horror movies and TV serials do not affect well. It is best to avoid these before sleep.

But most of the horror serials and films are shown late night so what should we do in that case. :blink:
TV serials are just for time pass.I don't love to watch them.I am also not addicted to it.It is just waste of time.

Sharmistha Banerjee
We should keep some limit for TV Serials. It is avoid all tensions.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
TV serials are just drawing attention of everyone towards TV.The serials did not come up with valuable stories.They are just for entertainment.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Where has my post gone :dry: :dry:
Not seen anywhere?
Have I posted somewhere else..... :whistle:

Let me repeat....

TV serials can bring only stress and tensions to house wives and hence families.....So, I never prefer to watch TV serials. Instead spend that time in reading some book.....It's my advice to all house wives :cheer:

Not necessary it depends what you see. Some serials like FIR,Lapatagunj are few ones which I see my mind get relaxed when I see them. :laugh:

FIR can also increase your BP :cheer: :cheer:
Comedy serials are good.....but how many such serials are shown on Tv, only a few

How can a comedy serials increase your BP? :blink:

They are very light without suspense unlike Sas bahu serials where one has to wait for another episode what's going to happen :evil: .

read that post again....
I was saying about FIR, not comedy serials

Meera sandhu
When a person is suffering from Hyper tension, it is advisable not to have any shocking news or event come to the persons notice.Even too much of happiness can trigger a heart attack, and some serials with their enhanced sound and visual effects can cause palpitations even to the normal human beings :dry:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

When a person is suffering from Hyper tension, it is advisable not to have any shocking news or event come to the persons notice.Even too much of happiness can trigger a heart attack, and some serials with their enhanced sound and visual effects can cause palpitations even to the normal human beings :dry:

Though many people blame only serials I feel that watching a very interesting sports event on T.V can also trigger such reactions!
Not seen anywhere?

Let me repeat....

TV serials can bring only stress and tensions to house wives and hence families.....So, I never prefer to watch TV serials. Instead spend that time in reading some book.....It's my advice to all house wives :cheer:

Not necessary it depends what you see. Some serials like FIR,Lapatagunj are few ones which I see my mind get relaxed when I see them. :laugh:

Comedy serials are good.....but how many such serials are shown on Tv, only a few

They are very light without suspense unlike Sas bahu serials where one has to wait for another episode what's going to happen :evil: .

read that post again....

BTW FIR is a comedy serial I think you have not watched it. :blink:

Once see this you would not be able to stop yourself by laughing. :laugh:

Though many people blame only serials I feel that watching a very interesting sports event on T.V can also trigger such reactions!

Thats true ! any kind of excitement is bad for those with heart problems. I think there was a case here when India lost a cricket match in a world series...the person couldnt believe it and had a heart attack and died on the spot!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Not seen anywhere?

Let me repeat....

read that post again....

BTW FIR is a comedy serial I think you have not watched it. :blink:

Once see this you would not be able to stop yourself by laughing. :laugh:

FIR is a comedy program? :woohoo:

I thought it's something like Crime patrol or CID :cheer:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.