Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Petrol price has increased much in this year.But our petroleum minister decided not to increase the price of cooking gas,petrol and diesel.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Petrol price has increased much in this year.But our petroleum minister decided not to increase the price of cooking gas,petrol and diesel.

Prices have been increased and its not sure if they will further be increased or not this year. :evil:
Even the news reading that prices would not increased is such a relief. What would happen if they would reduce the prices by 50 paise or so?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Even the news reading that prices would not increased is such a relief. What would happen if they would reduce the prices by 50 paise or so?

Reducing it by 50 Paise won't do anything good for the public when they have increased the rates highly. :evil:
Let me ask one simple thing....
If petroleum products are increased, who is going to suffer...only normal man :huh: :huh:
If Government increases petrol price by one rupee, bus fair will be increased 2 rupee.....i.e. both of them are not proportional :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Now, our minimum bus fare is 5 rs......Now itself, demands are to increase minimum fare to 6rs :evil: :evil: . So, percentage of increase is 20%. But what's the increase of petroleum prices? If bus fare is so, what to say about auto and taxi charges?

Now I remember a cartoon seen in my Malayalam newspaper, really funnu you know :cheer:

Title: Busfare hike soon
On the road, a poor man is lying. A lorry just front of him. Driver is asking petroleum minister, "Order me sir......where should I crush him. Shall I run through his breast or just his feet" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
If you read it, it's just funny. Translation may not bring that much fun. Yet I tried B)

Meera sandhu
The problem with our politicians is that their choices are topsy turvy...I was reading somewhere a comment made on Manmohan Singh by someone ' when it comes to hiking prices of common utility items , the PM is very firm and rock solid about not giving in to demands made by the opposition and the people, saying the prices cannot be lowered since it is not good for the economy and the same man prefers to remain mum when it is a question of disclosing swiss bank accounts and black money of the politicians and taking action against the corrupt leaders.All those who were in prison last year have come out on bail and UPA has been offering them cabinet berths ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.