Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Actually petrol price will not increase because it is time for the market price to increase. This is the second step after that.
Yes he announced but I don't think it won't the rates will increase soon like it has happened in last few months. :evil:

I have already purchased a bicycle to go in short distance and it will keep me fit also.

You did better but you have an option to use public transport more than your own vehical. :)

Why! are they going to increase lubricating oil also used for cycle? :laugh:

As Bicycles can't be used for longer distances so one must use public transport more. :)
It's just a matter of time that a hike would follow sooner than later as the international prices of crude is up. May be the minister is looking for the right political opportunity as Congress-led UPA government has forfeited all good will on scams and corruption issues!
But day before yesterday, i heard, petroleum prices won't be hiked soon...
what happened so suddenly?

Meera sandhu
It's just a matter of time that a hike would follow sooner than later as the international prices of crude is up. May be the minister is looking for the right political opportunity as Congress-led UPA government has forfeited all good will on scams and corruption issues!

I think it will come sooner than later...According Indane gas dealers the cylinder prices too might go up along with the petrol price...

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/business/india-business/Hike-in-all-fuel-prices-looms-next-week/articleshow/16305528.cms

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I think it will come sooner than later...According Indane gas dealers the cylinder prices too might go up along with the petrol price...

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/business/india-business/Hike-in-all-fuel-prices-looms-next-week/articleshow/16305528.cms

I heard yesterday in news that even LPG gas is going to be hiked up by 40 rupees, so what is now 420 will be 460 rupees per cylinder!! :blink: Petrol prices are too slotted to be hiked up by at least 4 rupees!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I heard yesterday in news that even LPG gas is going to be hiked up by 40 rupees, so what is now 420 will be 460 rupees per cylinder!! :blink: Petrol prices are too slotted to be hiked up by at least 4 rupees!

also, if you have two LPG connections in your home, you have to give an extra application now, I think in the Panchayat or Municipality. Otherwise, you will get LPG for 900 rupees, per cylinder. I don't know if it's for the second one within 2 months.....yet I want to pass this information to all.

Meera sandhu

also, if you have two LPG connections in your home, you have to give an extra application now, I think in the Panchayat or Municipality. Otherwise, you will get LPG for 900 rupees, per cylinder. I don't know if it's for the second one within 2 months.....yet I want to pass this information to all.

I think the rules may vary from state to state slightly!! In my state I think, for second connection the price is much more than that!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I think the rules may vary from state to state slightly!! In my state I think, for second connection the price is much more than that!

In our state one cannot have 2 connections in any ones name or even within a household and they are very strict about it. However, when we get a new connection, we get two cylinders with some extra charges ....I feel that this is a good step, why have 2 domestic connections?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

In our state one cannot have 2 connections in any ones name or even within a household and they are very strict about it. However, when we get a new connection, we get two cylinders with some extra charges ....I feel that this is a good step, why have 2 domestic connections?

Earlier no problems....
But it's sure now, new restrictions will come into action :evil:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.