Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Once I read a dreamer's story. He was employed as a soldier. Once he suddenly laughed in the court. He had got a dream in the day in king's court. He refused to tell why he laughed. So, he was dismissed. He went to nearby kingdom and in course of time, he became army chief. One day, he was sent to fight against his former king. He won the battle. He arrested the king. Hus current master/ king authorized him to look after the kingdom as his representative. He sat in the throne. The defeated king stood before him as prisoner. The new king asked the defeated one: Your majesty, Do you know who I am. Ia am the same soldier whom you dismissed because I did not tell you why I laughed. What you see today, I dreamed that day. Had I told you my dream, I would be beheaded. But today I am king.

I have heard about this story.
It's true, some dreams are not to be told :silly:

Meera sandhu
Once I read a dreamer's story. He was employed as a soldier. Once he suddenly laughed in the court. He had got a dream in the day in king's court. He refused to tell why he laughed. So, he was dismissed. He went to nearby kingdom and in course of time, he became army chief. One day, he was sent to fight against his former king. He won the battle. He arrested the king. Hus current master/ king authorized him to look after the kingdom as his representative. He sat in the throne. The defeated king stood before him as prisoner. The new king asked the defeated one: Your majesty, Do you know who I am. Ia am the same soldier whom you dismissed because I did not tell you why I laughed. What you see today, I dreamed that day. Had I told you my dream, I would be beheaded. But today I am king.

I have heard about this story.
It's true, some dreams are not to be told :silly:

Ha ha... Wow man... What an inspiration... I love it... You just need to have vision.. World is yours..

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Dreams cannot be real one.It is in our hand only to make it a real one.If we just had dream and when we open our eyes and just forget about it then we cannot fulfill our dreams.

And sometimes it is also not in our hands.Yesterday I saw that I became a king of a state :woohoo: which is not at all possible for me to make it real however hard work I may do for it. :woohoo:

Look the post above yours and read what Gulshan has written :cheer: , If you hadnt told about your dream,who knows? ;) you might have become king ( read prime minister or president ) tomorrow ...That may be more than what you can handle given the political scenarion :huh: :laugh:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Once I read a dreamer's story. He was employed as a soldier. Once he suddenly laughed in the court. He had got a dream in the day in king's court. He refused to tell why he laughed. So, he was dismissed. He went to nearby kingdom and in course of time became army chief. One day, he was sent to fight against his former king. He won the battle and arrested the king. He was authorized to look after the kingdom as representative of the victor king. He sat in the throne. The defeated king stood before him as prisoner. He asked the defeated one: Your majesty, Do you know who I am. I am the same soldier whom you dismissed because he did not tell you why he laughed. What you see today, I dreamed that day. Had I told you my dream, I would be beheaded. But today I am king.

hahaha that means I should take this dream seriously and work hard to become a king who knows I become a king one day. :woohoo:

Gulshan ji but that's luck that the soldier became king. :blink:
I do believe in dreams a lot....whether it's day dreams or real dreams :cheer: :cheer:

Many great discoveries of today are just an extension of someone's dream in the past. At that time, those persons were called just rubbish or given a fictional touch by others. If they have stopped there, we would have never got many of the luxuries and facilities we are enjoying now. If we can't dream, we can't attain anything. I love to dream big, but without expectations. If so, we won't feel sad even if we fail.

Thats true, I agree that we have to make plans and extend our dreams a little more, only then can we hope to do better in life.Starting at rock bottom is no good since it doesn't take you any higher. If you plan on climbing Mount Everest and put that into action, you may end up at least climbing the foot hills...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I just don't think that all dream can be areal one.But it just happened with me that one day I had a dream and that dream come to be real one in just one week.I was surprised.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Hmm!!! i think all of us dont get realistic type of dreams.. I dont think all dreams can be fulfilled. For me I never get dreams like becoming king or queen...not even a beggar.... :(
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.