Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
We need to work hard to make our dreams real without it we can't make them real.I see dreams and try to make them real but sometimes I fail to convert them in reality may they are out of my reach and I forget them as its better to do that. :)
Everyday I see dream in my sleep.But those dreams are not true.It never come real one.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Everyday I see dream in my sleep.But those dreams are not true.It never come real one.

You need to work hard to make them real I know its not easy but its the only way to make them real. :)

We already discussed those kind of dreams, if you see the topic , it is about dreams for our life that we have to discuss here... :) Of course they too need to be dreamt but with open eyes and clarity of thought !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Dream cannot be true.Yes it can be true if wee dream of something good we have to work hard to make our dream fulfill.

Sharmistha Banerjee
All dreams have some kind of 'unrealness' about them. Dreams are nothing but manifestations of our subconscious coming into open during our sleep. While dreamy experiences do fulfill a particular psychological need, there is always a danger to play them up in our real life.

Very true. Dreams are also a need. As long as we understand the reality of dreams, this is okay. In fact dream is nothing but a movie in which the dreamer is himself the hero, story writer, dialogue writer and viewer. Once dream is over, best to forget this. Some times, however, dreams prove useful. Once my father slept reading a book. During sleep, he got a solution to some text book problem. He awoke from dream and rushed to his closest friend and class mate to tell him the solution.

When a person is thinking about a certain matter all the time,probably the sub conscious becomes alert and like the google search brings up many options...Some people tend to dream of things that are simply unattainable given their life style and earning capacity and they become depressed when they are not able to fulflil it.Many criminals too have taken to crime to find a way to get rich soon..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Not every dream will come true actally dreams will come when we are thinking about something from morning we will get dreams.
Dreams cannot be real one.It is in our hand only to make it a real one.If we just had dream and when we open our eyes and just forget about it then we cannot fulfill our dreams.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Dreams cannot be real one.It is in our hand only to make it a real one.If we just had dream and when we open our eyes and just forget about it then we cannot fulfill our dreams.

And sometimes it is also not in our hands.Yesterday I saw that I became a king of a state :woohoo: which is not at all possible for me to make it real however hard work I may do for it. :woohoo:
Once I read a dreamer's story. He was employed as a soldier. Once he suddenly laughed in the court. He had got a dream in the day in king's court. He refused to tell why he laughed. So, he was dismissed. He went to nearby kingdom and in course of time became army chief. One day, he was sent to fight against his former king. He won the battle and arrested the king. He was authorized to look after the kingdom as representative of the victor king. He sat in the throne. The defeated king stood before him as prisoner. He asked the defeated one: Your majesty, Do you know who I am. I am the same soldier whom you dismissed because he did not tell you why he laughed. What you see today, I dreamed that day. Had I told you my dream, I would be beheaded. But today I am king.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.