Friends if a person continuously have non veg food without having any vegetables, he/she becomes sick. Why it is necessary to have something which is green or something which contains chlorophyll?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't think so.....food vegetarian or non-vegetarian, it should be healthy, hygienic and eat only what we need. Then we won't get sick.
Very often, we have food which is not at all hygienic....for example damaged fish or meat. It can invite many diseases for sure

Meera sandhu
Green vegetables are very necessary to eat.we cannot always eat non veg food.Though it has protein and vitamins.But still green vegetables are needed.It has lot of iron,vitamins.

Sharmistha Banerjee
We should keep a balance between both. that would be better!!
Avoid oil and sugar to maximum to keep ourselves healthy
Remember, a sound mind in a sound body.

Meera sandhu
I think both veg or non veg are necessary for our body. But who is pure vegetarian maintain its proper diet chart to keep body healthy and fit.
This is not necessary having vegetarian or non-vegetarian.

You must eat good food.

Vegetarian food is more useful for human nature.
And Non-vegetarian food is generally heavy for stomach.

Be positive
Pure vegetarians may miss some ingredients abundantly available in sea fishes.......They may have to compensate those losses with some substitutes.
I read some where, but can't remember which ingredient, right now.

Meera sandhu
Suddenly stopping vegetarian or non vegetarian is dangerous for our health. Slowly we can reduce the amount.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Veg is necessary as veg contains all the food values.We can not depend totaly on non-veg but can live with only veg.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Suddenly stopping vegetarian or non vegetarian is dangerous for our health. Slowly we can reduce the amount.

Yes i agree...
I have seen my friends turning to veg or non-veg when they fall in love :cheer: :evil:

Meera sandhu
Veg food provides essential vitamins, nutrients and fiber to our body. They are low in calories comparability and have important phyto-chemicals that are not present in non veg food. Phytochemicals have been found to reduce the risk of cancer in humans. So one must include veg in his daily diet and not just rely on non veg food.

Live in the present :)
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.