Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Most green vegetables are packed with vitamins and minerals which is very essential for us.Ideally one should keep a balance of 3 portions of vegetables for one portion of meat and poultry and one portion each of dairy products and 2 portions of carbohydrates.This is supposed to be a balanced diet and it is not difficult to have it since Indians use all of these in their main meal...Rice or wheat ,dhal,vegetables,meat and yogurt..

And what are the substitutes when some is purely vegetarian?. :blink:

There are lot of people in India who don't even eat egg what should they eat to compensate?. :blink:

Some root vegetables ,nuts and paneer or tofu have the same nutrients as meat ...Many animals too are vegetarians and doing well, so why not us lol :cheer:

I don't like non veg though I eat it occasionally my wife is pure veg though she eats egg but we still are doing fine so its not that some can't live without non veg.Its totally our choice. :)

What is tofu? :blink:

Tofu is like paneer but made with soya milk which is much more healthier, you get it most health food shops and super markets. I too don't eat meat but of course I eat lots of sea food and eggs but no matter what else there is, dhal , dahi and vegetable is a must ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
Having veg is compulsary if we eat vegetables only we will get protiens and vitamins to our body.
Human body is build in such a manner that he need all kinds of nutrients. So for having proteins we should have non vegetarian and for having A to E vitiamins we need to have vegetables. anyway vegetables are always required to human body. Without using vegetables we can even prepare non vegetarian dish also. But while preparing vegetable dishes we wont and no need to use non veg in it. So vegetables are very important for human body.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.