Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Veg food is more good for health. Eating daily non-veg reduces the life span.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Eating veg or non veg depends on person's taste and beleif but I don't think there would be anything wrong if person don't eat veg at all.I have read somewhere that human digestive system is more campatible with veg food. :blink: I don't know if it is true. :blink:
Eating veg or non veg depends on person's taste and beleif but I don't think there would be anything wrong if person don't eat veg at all.I have read somewhere that human digestive system is more campatible with veg food. :blink: I don't know if it is true. :blink:

A poet once told, our digestive system is not a Crematorium to burn dead bodies :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

A poet once told, our digestive system is not a Crematorium to burn dead bodies :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:

That was not a poet that was said by great Mughal emperor AKBAR who left eating non veg thinking this. :)
Vegetables are essential for our body.It helps us to grow.It contains protein,vitamins and minerals which are very essential for our body growth.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Vegetables are essential for our body.It helps us to grow.It contains protein,vitamins and minerals which are very essential for our body growth.

And what about non veg? Does it not have the nutrients?. :blink:
Most green vegetables are packed with vitamins and minerals which is very essential for us.Ideally one should keep a balance of 3 portions of vegetables for one portion of meat and poultry and one portion each of dairy products and 2 portions of carbohydrates.This is supposed to be a balanced diet and it is not difficult to have it since Indians use all of these in their main meal...Rice or wheat ,dhal,vegetables,meat and yogurt..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
Most green vegetables are packed with vitamins and minerals which is very essential for us.Ideally one should keep a balance of 3 portions of vegetables for one portion of meat and poultry and one portion each of dairy products and 2 portions of carbohydrates.This is supposed to be a balanced diet and it is not difficult to have it since Indians use all of these in their main meal...Rice or wheat ,dhal,vegetables,meat and yogurt..

And what are the substitutes when someone is purely vegetarian?. :blink:

There are lot of people in India who don't even eat egg what should they eat to compensate?. :blink:

And what are the substitutes when some is purely vegetarian?. :blink:

There are lot of people in India who don't even eat egg what should they eat to compensate?. :blink:

Some root vegetables ,nuts and paneer or tofu have the same nutrients as meat ...Many animals too are vegetarians and doing well, so why not us lol :cheer:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta

And what are the substitutes when some is purely vegetarian?. :blink:

Some root vegetables ,nuts and paneer or tofu have the same nutrients as meat ...Many animals too are vegetarians and doing well, so why not us lol :cheer:

I don't like non veg though I eat it occasionally my wife is pure veg though she eats egg but we still are doing fine so its not that some can't live without non veg.Its totally our choice. :)

What is tofu? :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.