Days have passed since I have posted a Love topic :cheer: . I know, most of the members are love allergic ;) . Yet, for those persons who like this post, am posting this one :P
Do you believe true love will always reach the destination point even if it may face a lot of obstacles on its way??? :whistle:

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No I don't think so, I have gone through many such affairs :unsure: but almost all of them failed. I have to do with one only. :( :(

I am not allergic to love affairs but the way these costed on my pocket, that makes me afraid. :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

No I don't think so, I have gone through many such affairs :unsure: but almost all of them failed. I have to do with one only. :( :(

I am not allergic to love affairs but the way these costed on my pocket, that makes me afraid. :laugh:

Nothing on earth is free yaar :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
You have to give from your pockets :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

Now I am loving the affair with the one who spends from her own pocket and I enjoy her cooking as well. That is true love mam. I like it that way. :laugh: :laugh:
medewerkers010_2012-09-14.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

[quote]No I don't think so, I have gone through many such affairs :unsure: but almost all of them failed. I have to do with one only. :( :(

I am not allergic to love affairs but the way these costed on my pocket, that makes me afraid. :laugh:[/quote]

Does your wife know this? Or do I see a certain amount of leverage here??? :evil:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Now I am loving the affair with the one who spends from her own pocket and I enjoy her cooking as well. That is true love mam. I like it that way. :laugh: :laugh:

Don't take it free...
She 'tabla bajathi hai' instead of giving you pocket money :laugh: :laugh:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8766]}

Meera sandhu
[quote]No I don't think so, I have gone through many such affairs :unsure: but almost all of them failed. I have to do with one only. :( :(

Does your wife know this? Or do I see a certain amount of leverage here??? :evil:[/quote]

She has no problem at all.
One of his ex-girl friends even visit his family now (She is unmarried till now ;) )

Meera sandhu

Does your wife know this? Or do I see a certain amount of leverage here??? :evil:[/quote]

She is real clever and befriended both of them, now both of them are my wife's friends more than mine. Besides both of them are not in India and come here to visit us rarely. :( :(

Does your wife know this? Or do I see a certain amount of leverage here??? :evil:

She is real clever and befriended both of them, now both of them are my wife's friends more than mine. Besides both of them are not in India and come here to visit us rarely. :( :([/quote]

I thought it's 1. :dry: 2???? :S :S :whistle: :whistle:

Will this number go high? :whistle: :whistle: Let me think seriously :sick:

Meera sandhu
True or untrue, success is not assured. There may be many obstacles- opposition, other priorities, circumstances. Boldness is main requirement for success in love. Cowards do not succeed. I have written a story- 'nature punishes coward lover'. The love was true but not bold.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

No not every time! I had seen people split up just because of family pressure. They have to marry out of their choice to keep their family's name in the society. True love to the parents is always successful though! And if you love your parents truly you tend to give up your love for that so parental love wins.

Live in the present :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.