Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Not always sometime true love too does not read to its final destination as even today also in our society love marriages are not encouraged but now the mind set of people is changing. :)

Yes especially that of village people because they find it tough to change. City people have accepted it more or less.

Even many people of city also don't accept it. :evil:

My father is living in Delhi since last 50 years ecen he also never accept inter caste marriage. :(

I know but such people are getting sidelined soon because no one cares for such opposition any more.

May be with the time they will be sidelined but not now at present. :)

People are concern that their kids get married in the same caste. :)
Not always sometime true love too does not read to its final destination as even today also in our society love marriages are not encouraged but now the mind set of people is changing. :)

Yes especially that of village people because they find it tough to change. City people have accepted it more or less.

My father is living in Delhi since last 50 years ecen he also never accept inter caste marriage. :(

I know but such people are getting sidelined soon because no one cares for such opposition any more.

I agree you can marry your kids in same cast because they are kids and do not know what is going on. But once they are grown they will do as per their own choice, you cannot stop them. :laugh: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I agree you can marry your kids in same cast because they are kids and do not know what is going on. But once they are grown they will do as per their own choice, you cannot stop them. :laugh: :laugh:

Yes it depends on kids to kids like I never chose my wife for me its my parents who arranged marriage for me. :)

Similarly I can hope my kids to follow my foot steps but not sure what would they do when they grow up to get married. :)

Why are you feeling sad sanjeev? Any reason? ;)

Meera sandhu

Why are you feeling sad sanjeev? Any reason? ;)

Who says I am sad? :blink: I am not I am happy to get such a nice wife. :)
True love succeeded.But some time just because of family reason this love fails.And one has to be separated from each other.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I agree with others true love succeeds.. but one should disappoint others whom they love.. If the couple are prepared for it then true love definitely wins. In India still love marriages need lot of courage...
I agree one side love can also be true love...but its charm should be maintained by not forcing the other person whom you love... There are lot of cases in India where girls were killed for not loving the person.. :(
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
I agree with others true love succeeds.. but one should disappoint others whom they love.. If the couple are prepared for it then true love definitely wins. In India still love marriages need lot of courage...
I agree one side love can also be true love...but its charm should be maintained by not forcing the other person whom you love... There are lot of cases in India where girls were killed for not loving the person.. :(

Unfortunately in most part of India, if the girl spurn someone's love, she is killed by the one whose love she spurned and if she accepts and love the person she is killed by her family in the name of honour killing.

One sided love can never be called a true love.Forcing someone to love is not love love happens it can't be dome or forced to do. :)

One sided love can never be called a true love B) B) .Forcing someone to love is not love love happens it can't be dome or forced to do. :)

One sided love can be true love also. Some do not reveal their hidden love for a person and keeps it buried in his/her heart..... to see happiness of everyone around him. How can it be name unreal love? :whistle:
It's the true love....sacrificing everything to see the happiness of others :)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.