Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
True love may get successful.But often we do not see this happens.Once my friend was in love.The love was from both side.They really love each other.But the family was against it.They thought to run away from home but in some where they felt that it is not good to run away and decided that they will not do so and just sacrifice their love for their family.to make their family happy they had to take this big step in life.

Sharmistha Banerjee
True love may get successful.But often we do not see this happens.Once my friend was in love.The love was from both side.They really love each other.But the family was against it.They thought to run away from home but in some where they felt that it is not good to run away and decided that they will not do so and just sacrifice their love for their family.to make their family happy they had to take this big step in life.

Family pressure plays a big factor. Many would say that if love is true they won't see any boundaries and be bold; but is it right to go against your parents to have a life with your lover?

Live in the present :)

Family pressure plays a big factor. Many would say that if love is true they won't see any boundaries and be bold; but is it right to go against your parents to have a life with your lover?

Love may be true but relation with parents, siblings, others could also be true. Some other commitments could be true. So there would be a choice between several true things. Love may be last priority.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I started that topic when I joined this site.
At present my excel document is not working with the new version. Otherwise I would have given you that link to answer :(
Majority of members stood with parents than lovers in that discussion. Then, I don't know why....why we are seeing a lot of love couples around :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

At present my excel document is not working with the new version. Otherwise I would have given you that link to answer :(
Majority of members stood with parents than lovers in that discussion. Then, I don't know why....why we are seeing a lot of love couples around :evil: :evil:

Actually they are the ones who had strong persuasive powers or whose families had no problems with love marriages. ;)

Actually they are the ones who had strong persuasive powers or whose families had no problems with love marriages. ;)

My younger brother married a Christian girl, even before my marriage. My parents didn't find any problem with it. Yes, such parents are also there....though very rare.

Meera sandhu

My younger brother married a Christian girl, even before my marriage. My parents didn't find any problem with it. Yes, such parents are also there....though very rare.

Times are for sure changing for the good. :)

Love couples are less but noticed more. if there are 100 simple women at a place, you will notice more the jean clad bobbed hair cut women smoking cigarettes even if thery are fewer.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

It can not be said that always true love will be successful.Few get success and this does not mean that all failure loves are not true.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Not always sometime true love too does not read to its final destination as even today also in our society love marriages are not encouraged but now the mind set of people is changing. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.