Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
True love are successful.But all are not so.If a love is from one side those true love are not successful.

Sharmistha Banerjee
One sentence is said that true love ends in marriage,then what do you want to say about successful?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I agree with others true love succeeds.. but one should disappoint others whom they love.. If the couple are prepared for it then true love definitely wins. In India still love marriages need lot of courage...
I agree one side love can also be true love...but its charm should be maintained by not forcing the other person whom you love... There are lot of cases in India where girls were killed for not loving the person.. :(

One sided love can never be called a true love B) B) .Forcing someone to love is not love love happens it can't be dome or forced to do. :)

One sided love can be true love also. Some do not reveal their hidden love for a person and keeps it buried in his/her heart..... to see happiness of everyone around him. How can it be name unreal love? :whistle:
It's the true love....sacrificing everything to see the happiness of others :)

Sacrificing is the name of love those who can sacrifice their happiness for their lover are the actual lover and those who don't they do not know the meaning of love. :sick: One sided love is always a dangerous thing it may lead to misunderstanding,hatred, jealousy and revenge.I have read many people killing a girl for not accepting love. :evil:
I agree with others true love succeeds.. but one should disappoint others whom they love.. If the couple are prepared for it then true love definitely wins. In India still love marriages need lot of courage...
I agree one side love can also be true love...but its charm should be maintained by not forcing the other person whom you love... There are lot of cases in India where girls were killed for not loving the person.. :(

One sided love can never be called a true love B) B) .Forcing someone to love is not love love happens it can't be dome or forced to do. :)

One sided love can be true love also. Some do not reveal their hidden love for a person and keeps it buried in his/her heart..... to see happiness of everyone around him. How can it be name unreal love? :whistle:

Sacrificing is the name of love those who can sacrifice their happiness for their lover are the actual lover and those who don't they do not know the meaning of love. :sick: One sided love is always a dangerous thing it may lead to misunderstanding,hatred, jealousy and revenge.I have read many people killing a girl for not accepting love. :evil:

How can one kill a person whom he love. In such cases, I don't think it's true love.
Another name of love is sacrifice.....many untold love are such sacrifices

Meera sandhu

How can one kill a person whom he love. In such cases, I don't think it's true love.

Yes it happened in the past people when see they are not getting their love accepted they become impatient and get violent with his partner. I have seen in many of the episodes in crime patrol. :evil:
Killing one or hurting one is not love ,it is selfishness. Love is always beautiful and it should be kept with care. It is love.Revenge is not considered .those who do this don't love ,they want only that boy or girl to joy.

Yes it happened in the past people when see they are not getting their love accepted they become impatient and get violent with his partner. I have seen in many of the episodes in crime patrol. :evil:

Crime patrol making a false impulse on you :evil: :evil: :evil:

If so, you will be shocked to know such news ......
An extra-marital affair......when husband may be working in Gulf. Lady itself supporting her lover to molest her girl kid.
Last week also, I have read such a news...
What love is this Sanjeev?
I am hearing such news everyday

Meera sandhu

An extra-marital affair......when husband may be working in Gulf. Lady itself supporting her lover to molest her girl kid.

Bad impulse? :blink:

I am talking only what I saw in it.I know that is not love but an attraction. :evil:

I saw flim like this starring Anil kapoor, Sridevi and Urmila. Where Sridevi is Anil's wife and supporting Urmila to love his husband .

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.