Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
True love is always a winner. It never loses. Some people just accept that they can't be together, others fight. True love always keeps you satisfied that yes it was yours once, but yes it do hurts for life. But that's how it is...

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
True love always wins, it nevel fails at all. If the love fails it seems the love is not true.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Yes I think that true love always become successful. Lovers can cross any limit to make their love successful i.e. marriage. Marriage makes love life successful. Then comes baby which makes marriage successful.
Yes I think that true love always become successful. Lovers can cross any limit to make their love successful i.e. marriage. Marriage makes love life successful. Then comes baby which makes marriage successful.

What if, only one of them is willing to cross all boundaries and take all risks? :whistle:

Meera sandhu
Yes it will become true from my personal experience my marriage is love marriage.I will believe.
True love always wins, it nevel fails at all. If the love fails it seems the love is not true.

As a matter of fact this is true love that has chances to fail, if there is no true love then what do you think, would fail?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

In stories and films only, it's shown true love will always win. But when it comes to real life, many other factors also affect that decision. It's my opinion only.

Meera sandhu

What if, only one of them is willing to cross all boundaries and take all risks? :whistle:

Then that is not true love. :P

Live in the present :)

One sided love can also be true and sincere :dry:

Meera sandhu

One sided love can also be true and sincere :dry:

In the least of cases now a days. :evil:

Live in the present :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.