Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Some peoples used to keep talking with mobile phones continuously without break that should be avoided. Some Bus drivers also doing this type of mistake, it causes some accidents. :evil: :evil: :evil:

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Some peoples used to keep talking with mobile phones continuously without break that should be avoided. Some Bus drivers also doing this type of mistake, it causes some accidents. :evil: :evil: :evil:

yes.. that is wrong and such kind of nuisance should be stopped but i also feel its a necessary these days..

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in

yes.. that is wrong and such kind of nuisance should be stopped but i also feel its a necessary these days..

Mobile should be used according to the needs of the job during working hours. Some people need to talk while working but some need to stay away at the same time. Doctors may need it to get a call from the patient but if they listened to it during operations it may cause serious problems.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

In my office I usually don't use the mobile phones. Some of my colleques using the mobile phone. Prohibition is good during working hours.

But I use my mobile phone in the office too as my boss also sometime calls me on my mobile phone for office work therefore in my organisation it cannot be banned as it helps us to communicate with each other as everytime we don't sit on the seat and can attend landline phones(extension). :)
This is simple matter if your work demands the use of the same beneficial for your organization you should use it otherwise avoid using it unless necessary.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

This is simple matter if your work demands the use of the same beneficial for your organization you should use it otherwise avoid using it unless necessary.

And why should i not use it when I may get an urgent call from home.Yes we should be allowed to use it in offices but we should know how and when to use it people misuse it in the office and waste lot of precious time talking useless things on it which they should not.

Yes, mobiles should be banned for bus and lorry drivers while they are working. Even train. 100% agreed.
They should keep their phones in silent or vibrate mode while driving....

Meera sandhu

Yes, mobiles should be banned for bus and lorry drivers while they are working. Even train. 100% agreed.
They should keep their phones in silent or vibrate mode while driving....

They are already banned and if the person is caught talking on phone while driving he/she has to pay minimum fine of Rs 1000/.But people still don't care and take rsik of theirs and others life. :evil: :evil:
Prohibition of mobile phone during working hours is good.But sometimes many of them need to convey some urgent message which will not be possible during working hours.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Prohibition of mobile phone during working hours is good.But sometimes many of them need to convey some urgent message which will not be possible during working hours.

When you overuse a facility, this is withdrawn. People do not use mobile phone for urgent talk only. That is why the facility is withdrawn.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.