Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Friends I have edited my post. Kindly go through it once.
Blue and black is formal and it is for the general purpose use. Red is always used by the boss or seniors or teachers to give remarks. I have seen some teachers to use black ink while they write an essay in students copy or to explain the topic. Otherwise always red. Red here indicates superiority.
Blue and black is formal and it is for the general purpose use. Red is always used by the boss or seniors or teachers to give remarks. I have seen some teachers to use black ink while they write an essay in students copy or to explain the topic. Otherwise always red. Red here indicates superiority.

It's nothing about superiority.....but red causes a lot of strain to our eyes.
If it happens, then the number of eye hospitals in our country will increase rapidly :blush: :silly:

Meera sandhu
Red is an important color, you see we cannot imagine world without red. Red flowers, red blood, red clothes of all Hindu Gods and Goddess, Heart full of red hot feelings, red fruits and your red stars. If all the red flowers in the world vanish overnight do you think the eye hospitals would decrease?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Red is an important color, you see we cannot imagine world without red. Red flowers, red blood, red clothes of all Hindu Gods and Goddess, Heart full of red hot feelings, red fruits and your red stars. If all the red flowers in the world vanish overnight do you think the eye hospitals would decrease?

am saying about full time writing in red :S

years before I have read an article

Meera sandhu

For writing red is a forbidden color for most purposes. You cannot use this in banks for writing a cheque or other documents. Also government documents would reject your entries if written in red.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Red does not indicate superiority but are used if something needs to be made more visible. It has been scientifically proved that among all the colors, red is most visible even from far distance. That is why red color is also used as a signal for danger.

For writing red is a forbidden color for most purposes. You cannot use this in banks for writing a cheque or other documents. Also government documents would reject your entries if written in red.

That is right. For writing anything official like filling up documents or appearing for public examinations etc only blue or black colour is allowed.
Friends generally teachers use red ink for checking copies. If the situation becomes opposite, we are writing with blue ink and teachers are checking with red. Comment on this.

I am confused Deviyani, either I am missing some thing or you shall have to check and edit your post. Thanks.

Yes you need to edit the post. :)

BTW teachers use green colour too but very rare. :)

green colour is also not much friendly with our eyes. That's why they are used for marking purposes or by teachers only

Why green is my favorite color, I always used it while making remarks on reports in my working period. That made me look different from others.

In offices, there is usually color scheme for remarks. The supervisor used red ink whereas original draft is in black or blue. The next higher officer uses green ink. This helps to know at a glance as to whose remarks are there on file.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

We cannot look for long time at the red color and it will be difficult for us to read.Hence we have to give much pressure while writing and reading.

Sharmistha Banerjee
We cannot look for long time at the red color and it will be difficult for us to read.Hence we have to give much pressure while writing and reading.

That is why red ink is not used for main work but only for checking.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.