Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
We can say reason for anger on us or towards us. As this is due to our week strength or the persons who had done harm to us.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I get angry when anyone does not listen to me.I feel guilty when I am wrong.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I feel angry when I could not find my things in proper place.And also when anyone touched my things without my permission.

Sharmistha Banerjee
When some one scoldes uselessly or comments on us we usually got angry.
Anger is associated with guilt and frustration. If you do not commit anything against your own conscience, you will never feel guilt. Thus, one cause of anger is removed. Frustration arises from too much expectation. Hence, keep expectation at reasonable level. This will reduce chance of frustration and consequently anger.

Absolutely anger is related with guilt and frustration.The later ones always make us angry. :)
Why are you angry? Is this because you feel guilty and frustrated. Often, it is difficult to know why you are angry. You have often less reason to be angry with others than yourself.

http://www.counselheal.com/articles/2934/20120925/differentiate-among-anger-guilt-frustration.htm

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Anger is associated with guilt and frustration. If you do not commit anything against your own conscience, you will never feel guilt. Thus, one cause of anger is removed. Frustration arises from too much expectation. Hence, keep expectation at reasonable level. This will reduce chance of frustration and consequently anger.

How much is reasonable? What's not reasonable. Anger is necessary to put the things in the right order. If you do not show your anger against a Disorder, , it becomes 'Order of the day' resulting in chaos.
I get angry when any one ignores me when someone not let me allow to give any opinion.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.