Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I had an experience once when I locked myself out of the car with the key inside it by the side of a busy street while asking for directions with a cop.Thankfully the cop himself helped out when he saw the problem and jokingly told me that it is not difficult to break into a car if you had some imagination...lol :cheer:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

We should not ignore other to guide us. It totally depend on you, to listen them or not.
I listen to some people and then decided. I talk to GOD and ask me to give a proper way. :)

Its not every time we get stuck up on a busy road or in the waking hours. If you are stuck up in a far off remote place, there will not be an alternative except taking your own decision. I rely on my own discretion.
When I stuck somewhere I just ask the policemen who are on the duty to know the route.

Sharmistha Banerjee
when i stuck some where I try on my own to come out, then i try to call people who are passing near by, then if i have mobile, I will call to my friends near by or parents

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.