Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think it is better to take opinion of different people, so that we could get a clear idea to come out from our problem. This is what i do. My Parents are my first priority, so I take their advice and then ask few of my friends.
I think over those suggestions which could be helpful in solving my problems and then take decision. It is simple. Isn't it?

Want to make each day Accountable

When I stuck some where, first i will try 100 percent to get out of this. then i will go to others

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

If I fall in such situation I just stand in that place and think for sometime how can I come out from that situation.

Sharmistha Banerjee
What do you do when you are stuck somewhere? :blink:

Listen to the people who are knowledgeable or find ways by your self?. :blink:

I most of time listen to my parents when I feel I am stuck somewhere. :)

First of all i will search my mental data base, if such thing ever happened in the past. In such a situation what i did and how I managed. In addition to this, i add my own discretion and act.
Same here SJ.. I would prefer to hear my dad at any trouble time.. I can say that he always give good advice.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
What do you do when you are stuck somewhere? :blink:

Listen to the people who are knowledgeable or find ways by your self?. :blink:

I most of time listen to my parents when I feel I am stuck somewhere. :)

Do you mean get stuck in life or in the traffic or ?..
However, you may find that in such a situation you may not be able to ask for help, so it is best to evaluate the situation yourself and find a way out. Even our parents or others may not be able to give us the essentail advise that is needed if they have no proper knowledge of the situation, at best they may offer some kind of consolation...

It happens, Some times we may not get a helping hand from elders or friends. In those conditions you have to take your own decision using your discretion
Once I stuck in traffic and could not get out of it.I just get down from the bus and started walking and reached home.It was not so far from my house where I got stuck.

Sharmistha Banerjee
We should not ignore other to guide us. It totally depend on you, to listen them or not.
I listen to some people and then decided. I talk to GOD and ask me to give a proper way. :)

When I stuck some where means I will be cool for sometime and think of the situation and takes the decision.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

When i Stuck, people start watching me As I don't know anything. So, it don't like such kind of behavior of people. Sometimes, I irritate as well.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.