The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Actually sanjeev....now I also pay more attention to write articles below 2000 words. Cash credits for such articles ranges between 50-80. It's better not to write articles above 1700-1800 words. Though we can't get 100 or 120 rupees, it saves a lot of time.....we can prepare three articles for Rs.50 instead of writing one big article of 100-120. Which one is best?

But I don't feel lenght of an article is that important ,important is the content and the way we present it.No doubt we must write minimum number of words at least in our articles.May be some good informative type of articles are paid better than any other. :blink:

yes of course..
Articles related to IT, finance, book reviews are paid more.......I have noticed.

I am sure every one cannot write articles on each subject but his own niche, like I can try writing for tours/travel, management , social life and humor related subjects only. Some times while my wife helps me I can write health and beauty tips as well. I generally write articles in between 800-1200 word range.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes, writing an article of just 300-400 words is pure time waste. Time is wasted for its submission and formatting also. If you are able to spend a little more time on that article collecting a few more data, your article will look impressive. At least 800 words can give you Rs.30 or more.

Meera sandhu
Okay I will keep that in my mind that an article of 800 words would fetch 30/. That is going to help me a lot. :laugh:

Yes, writing an article of just 300-400 words is pure time waste. Time is wasted for its submission and formatting also. If you are able to spend a little more time on that article collecting a few more data, your article will look impressive. At least 800 words can give you Rs.30 or more.

Recently I wrote an article in range of 600~700 words which gave me 30 Rs it was the review which gave me 50 Rs.Yes I feel 1000 words article make an article more descriptive and impressive.I am trying to write few articles with more content lets see how much I get with them. :blink:

Recently I wrote an article in range of 600~700 words which gave me 30 Rs it was the review which gave me 50 Rs.Yes I feel 1000 words article make an article more descriptive and impressive.I am trying to write few articles with more content lets see how much I get with them. :blink:

300 to 400 words is the standard minimum size of articles on any article submission sites. But that does not mean an article containing 300 words cannot give you better CR. A well written, informative and original idea can fetch you results beyond expectation. I know it with my practical experience.

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta

More content can perhaps give you more credits. The Onam article with 3250 words got 120 rupees, perhaps the best paid article in this site. But it took more than 2 days to prepare and submit that article. That's why now am concentrating now on articles with word length between 1000-1750. If you try, you can submit 2 or 3 articles with this word length that can fetch you 150 rupees as total. Then tell me, which one is best......2-3 days spending fully on a single article to get 100-120 rupees cash credits or a single day of two articles with 1250 words each, for which you can get 50 rupees average.....(it may range from 40-70 too)

Meera sandhu

More content can perhaps give you more credits. The Onam article with 3250 words got 120 rupees, perhaps the best paid article in this site. But it took more than 2 days to prepare and submit that article. That's why now am concentrating now on articles with word length between 1000-1750. If you try, you can submit 2 or 3 articles with this word length that can fetch you 150 rupees as total. Then tell me, which one is best......2-3 days spending fully on a single article to get 100-120 rupees cash credits or a single day of two articles with 1250 words each, for which you can get 50 rupees average.....(it may range from 40-70 too)

I seldom write articles but I know more descriptive is the article more are the chnace that you will be paid more CR.Most of my articles are less than 600 words but that's not the only reason I got less CR one has to write good content as well as present it well so that it may have the chance to get more views for the site. :)

I seldom write articles but I know more descriptive is the article more are the chnace that you will be paid more CR.Most of my articles are less than 600 words but that's not the only reason I got less CR one has to write good content as well as present it well so that it may have the chance to get more views for the site. :)

also choose rare subjects, for which we get less articles in the site. Sure, it can get viewers' attention suddenly
One more fact....
I most recently submitted an article on Alzheimer, when world was celebrating Alzheimer day. I have prepared one article about Bappuji since tomorrow is October second. Now, am writing an article about old age, as today is their day. So, choosing subjects that fit to the situation can give you more credits and of course viewers.
Now, admin asks as to write articles about Durgashtami and related festivals, because those articles are to get more traffic in the coming days

Meera sandhu

also choose rare subjects, for which we get less articles in the site. Sure, it can get viewers' attention suddenly
One more fact....
I most recently submitted an article on Alzheimer, when world was celebrating Alzheimer day. I have prepared one article about Bappuji since tomorrow is October second. Now, am writing an article about old age, as today is their day. So, choosing subjects that fit to the situation can give you more credits and of course viewers.
Now, admin asks as to write articles about Durgashtami and related festivals, because those articles are to get more traffic in the coming days

I remember I wrote an article about Olympics on some others site I got many views on it as that Olympics was going on. :)
Yes, that's why am telling you......you can even write articles related to upcoming festivals at temples or poojas. They will get more views as people search them more. same is the case of latest mobiles and laptops

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.