The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I believe that, Prayer also get us peace of mind.

Good music give us peace.

Prayers always bring peace in mind so people do that. Even I do meditation these days to keep my mind cool. :)

Prayers always bring peace in mind so people do that. Even I do meditation these days to keep my mind cool. :)

What happened to your mind nowadays? Are we people disturbing you a lot ;) ;)

Meera sandhu

No I was busy from last three days as I went to Ujjain to see Jyotrilinga temples Mahakaleshwar & Omkareshwar there. :) It is nice place and I found more temples than houses there. :)

No I was busy from last three days as I went to Ujjain to see Jyotrilinga temples Mahakaleshwar & Omkareshwar there. :) It is nice place and I found more temples than houses there. :)

I thought you are not participating as we are not gaining points in forum ;) :P

Meera sandhu

I thought you are not participating as we are not gaining points in forum ;) :P

You always think wrong :laugh: just today in the morning I reached home. :)

Yes these two temples are very good for peace of mind. They treat all kind of patients related to mental problems and stresses, is that right?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

@Sunil,
Are you saying our Sanjeev has lost his mental peace and want mental treatment?
Sanjeev, are you hearing?

Meera sandhu

Yes these two temples are very good for peace of mind. They treat all kind of patients related to mental problems and stresses, is that right?

But I did not see any person having mental problems all of them were looking like you people. :laugh:
Sanjeev...not like you???
It means...there is some serious issue....hihi

Meera sandhu
Sanjeev...not like you???
It means...there is some serious issue....hihi

I said most of the people were like you all. :laugh:

few were like like me, no one having mental problems. :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.