The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yes, vaishnavi, what you said is absolutely true. Nice and melody music, prayer, meditation, silence, will give peace of mind.
For elders like grand ma and grand pa for them when they read some epics then they get peace and even eternal peace also

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Its not that easy but there are few tips to get peace of mind:

"Learn to be more patient and tolerant with people and incidents

Don't take everything too personally.

Let bygones be gone. Forget the past and concentrate on the present moment. There is no need to evoke unpleasant memories and immerse yourself in them.

Practice some concentration exercises. This will help you to reject unpleasant thoughts and worries that steal away your peace of mind.

Learn to practice meditation. Even a few minutes a day will make a change in your life
".

What do you say?

Yoga, meditation and even simple brisk walking on a daily basis is very helpful in attaining peace of mind. Keeping oneself busy with some specific goals is also helpful esp when you are non working with lots of time on hand.Like they say an idle mind is a devils work shop...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Let bygones be gone. Forget the past and concentrate on the present moment. There is no need to evoke unpleasant memories and immerse yourself in them.

Practice some concentration exercises. This will help you to reject unpleasant thoughts and worries that steal away your peace of mind.

Learn to practice meditation. Even a few minutes a day will make a change in your life
".

What do you say?

Yoga, meditation and even simple brisk walking on a daily basis is very helpful in attaining peace of mind. Keeping oneself busy with some specific goals is also helpful esp when you are non working with lots of time on hand.Like they say an idle mind is a devils work shop...

If you start spending time with children of age up to 8, You will get peace of mind. You will feel happy that cant be measured.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
yoga, meditation, doing good deeds to others. Keep continuing all this. You can definitely get the peace. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
I would suggest to all married men to help their wife in some domestic work. You will feel lot of peace in your mind.
Divert our mind in one direction is used for maintaining peace of mind. Yes it may be anything house hold work or may be reading or stiching.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/

Learn to practice meditation. Even a few minutes a day will make a change in your life".

What do you say?

I live in the present.. Thar's how i get peace of mind.

Learn to practice meditation. Even a few minutes a day will make a change in your life".

What do you say?

I live in the present.. Thar's how i get peace of mind.

Yes...but we should be able to foresee our future as well...
Nowadays I am reading health articles a lot. Its contents are raising my bp only :silly: :silly: :blink:

Meera sandhu
I would suggest to all married men to help their wife in some domestic work. You will feel lot of peace in your mind.

Devu, your idea is nice..
But if they enter kitchen, after they leave, we need to take double effort to clean the kitchen..and place everything in the right place :S :S

Meera sandhu
More than anything we have to look within ourselves to find peace of mind and happiness both of which are inter connected..This is where self analysis helps us a lot to know ourselves and then deal with situations accordingly..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.