The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
One way to get peace of mind is to log in Bodunan. Then cause of depression and loss of peace of mind will get solved.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

By practicing meditation regularly you automatically get the peace of mind.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

My best advice when you feel upset and you want to make yourself peace, then be silent and go out have an ice cream you will feel better. another tip is, do what ever you are interested and what ever make you happy

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

My best advice when you feel upset and you want to make yourself peace, then be silent and go out have an ice cream you will feel better. another tip is, do what ever you are interested and what ever make you happy

It seems ice cream is the best solution to every problem of yours. Madam, don't eat too much. Princess may become a fatty queen very soon :cheer:

Meera sandhu
No problem sandhya, If I eat more ice cream also, I do gim So I won't be fatty.

Anyway here Ice cream is not the solution, here ice cream increases your confidence. one tip is watch a nice video or movie which make you feel happy and enjoyable

Meditation may help to get it.
Happy with now whatever you have and don't depend on others. don't aspect also from somebody.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Ram It is not aspect, it is expect. Aspect means situation or issue and expect means something which you like or predict to happen

Due to expecting things from others are the main cause of disturbance in our mind. So keep your mind peace first we should stop expecting or stop keeping expectations on others. next we should be good each and every one in our life.

Ram It is not aspect, it is expect. Aspect means situation or issue and expect means something which you like or predict to happen

Due to expecting things from others are the main cause of disturbance in our mind. So keep your mind peace first we should stop expecting or stop keeping expectations on others. next we should be good each and every one in our life.

I have already corrected his 'aspect' usage in another thread :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
sandhya, i have seen, but he may be come across this thread before that thread. so I correct over here by giving the meaning and difference.

I believe that, Prayer also get us peace of mind.

Good music give us peace.

Be positive
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.