The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I appreciate members' liking for kids and also change in profile image. But I feel that the image should be real photos and this should not change- at least not frequently. There is goodwill attached to a particular name and avatar. This is like a brand name that gets value. Change in profile photo and username just adds to confusion. Moreover, real name really boosts your profile. Thus what I write on Boddunan appears in Google search in my name. But when I post anything in Yahoo answers, there is nothing in search because there my username is 'iron man'.

My username is common on every site where I participate barring a few where I am registered as suny. Therefore, I have no issues as my profile picture as every one knows that this is my grandson while 10 months old. Now he is almost 17 months old.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I appreciate members' liking for kids and also change in profile image. But I feel that the image should be real photos and this should not change- at least not frequently. There is goodwill attached to a particular name and avatar. This is like a brand name that gets value. Change in profile photo and username just adds to confusion. Moreover, real name really boosts your profile. Thus what I write on Boddunan appears in Google search in my name. But when I post anything in Yahoo answers, there is nothing in search because there my username is 'iron man'.

My username is common on every site where I participate barring a few where I am registered as suny. Therefore, I have no issues as my profile picture as every one knows that this is my grandson while 10 months old. Now he is almost 17 months old.

Even I too have the same user name and have my kids photo as avatar on all sites. I know your pic profile is like your brand name there are many people who recognize you by your pic profile so I don't frequently change it. :)

Even I too have the same user name and have my kids photo as avatar on all sites. I know your pic profile is like your brand name there are many people who recognize you by your pic profile so I don't frequently change it. :)

am not working in any other site.
so, no question of .. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

am not working in any other site.
so, no question of .. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Even i am not there on many sites just 2~3 sites but have the same profile pic every where. :)

I don't like to change it as many of the people know through our pics. :)
I never uploaded my own picture any where in internet. I was dam interested to upload but now days are not good for uploading photos as technology developed in both ways bad and good

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

@ Sarala

Your opinion is correct. I also removed my own picture from profile. We can face some problem if our photo on net.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Some people may think different from you both Sarala and Mary. I am totally having different thinking from you both.

Want to make each day Accountable

What is this different thinking ronark sir? can you please explain

What is this different thinking ronark sir? can you please explain

I think you are right that someone can spoil the image of us, but no one has time to spoil the image of common man.
The reason you give is little difficult to digest.
But, its okay, your thinking is different and mine is different. Don't want to discuss more in this.

Want to make each day Accountable

hmm, though we are common man, but people like to play with the unknown people

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.