The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
hmm, though we are common man, but people like to play with the unknown people

Let us stop this discussion here. There is no end to such discussion.

Want to make each day Accountable

I never uploaded my own picture any where in internet. I was dam interested to upload but now days are not good for uploading photos as technology developed in both ways bad and good

I always upload my kids pictures on every site and I don't think its bad. :blink:
Gulshanji, what you said is good but in this world that also internet world revealing our identity is not at all safe.

On boddunan, we write only lawful and good posts and articles. So, it is good to get credit for this on internet. But if somebody works on a bad and unlawful site and writes and reads bad, he must hide under cover of a false avatar and name.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshanji, a boy can do anything, he can roam out upto whatever time he want. He can go alone anywhere. he can upload his photos in pose he want. but this cannot be applicable for girls. Girls life's are so sensitive. So it is better girls always be under cover only.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Gulshanji, a boy can do anything, he can roam out upto whatever time he want. He can go alone anywhere. he can upload his photos in pose he want. but this cannot be applicable for girls. Girls life's are so sensitive. So it is better girls always be under cover only.

But giving exact simple photo and correct name should pose no problem. a girl writes correctly in college admission form, job profile, income tax pancard, ration card and so on. Only confidential information should not be displayed. But this is just view. I feel that if you give true identity, you get credit. Why should you hide your cash, points and status on boddunan? Let all know.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Now way gulshanji, I have seen many cases. After a girl upload the photo and sadist people search for girls photos, then if they find the girl photo they will mop them and they will damage the reputation of the girl. such things are intolerable and she may commit suicide also

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

First be good to get a good friend, friendship stays on a thin thread if misused it cut and then we can trust anybody.
You are right Sarala ,everything may be possible with the help of super composing facility. But Boddunan is a genuine site ans so there is no fear here as Gulshanji said that the girls give their photo in many places as those all are genuine.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I think now the problem of uploading or changing profile picture is now resolved, there is no need for this thread, hence locking up now!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.