The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Kalyani why don't you change your profile pic and upload any of your kid any other picture

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Hats off to Mr. Nandukar ,great ,great simply great.Nice picture and sure we all see the link and enjoy .

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
All paintings of Mr. Nandurkar are very nice. wonderful paintings.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
All paintings of Mr. Nandurkar are very nice. wonderful paintings.

Really he has talent and may be a big but can be compared with many renounced painter. Sure he will get success and name.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Oh all these paintings are painted, I felt they are taken from the net. Really sorry. But the paintings are amazing

Oh all these paintings are painted, I felt they are taken from the net. Really sorry. But the paintings are amazing

Friend you are diverting from the topic as the topic is about profile picture. :)
haha, SJ, the topic already diverted by someone, from profile picture people diverted it to paintings. so I am not the diverter.

Most people not just here but in other forums as well, tend to put good looking celebrities on their profile ...the average looking ones and the intellectuals or other famous personalities seem to have no takers at all ... :huh:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I appreciate members' liking for kids and also change in profile image. But I feel that the image should be real photos and this should not change- at least not frequently. There is goodwill attached to a particular name and avatar. This is like a brand name that gets value. Change in profile photo and username just adds to confusion. Moreover, real name really boosts your profile. Thus what I write on Boddunan appears in Google search in my name. But when I post anything in Yahoo answers, there is nothing in search because there my username is 'iron man'.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshanji, what you said is good but in this world that also internet world revealing our identity is not at all safe.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.