Friends there are many subjects which we are forced to study or which we study because we like them. Is there any subject which you hate most?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It has been discussed several times before. Yet, let us start it again....
Chemistry equations.......nothing else!
also, any complex mathematical formulas......I really hate

Meera sandhu
Devu, I used to hate different subject on every stage of my education. till my 7th class my parents used to make me study. From 7th I studied on my own. So in 7th class I hate social, 8th social, 9 th social, 10 maths, intermediate physics, engineering electronic subjects.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

History and business and commercial law -I still hate. So many years and case study are to remember-just disgusting.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
But now am interested on the subjects which I used to hate before.

History and business and commercial law -I still hate. So many years and case study are to remember-just disgusting.

then what about those lawyers who need to biheart everything, word by word :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Sandhya, the people who are interested in lawyer profession they will be interest in bihearting word by word. so they won't any problem. For example, you are very much interested in cooking and trying new recipes. so you will do that. at that time you need to remember what ingredients you need to use in the recipe. So as you are much interested so you will surely remember those ingredients.
The thing which we enjoy learning will never be disgusting or hard or uncomfortable.

I hate chemistry, Physics and Maths. I am confused in formulas of Physics and chemistry.

Be positive
vaishnavi Maths is very easy, just put the formula and get the answer, physics we need to analyse and it is also put the formula and get the answer and chemistry, we need to mug up the equations or understand in detail and learn.

Sandhya, the people who are interested in lawyer profession they will be interest in bihearting word by word. so they won't any problem. For example, you are very much interested in cooking and trying new recipes. so you will do that. at that time you need to remember what ingredients you need to use in the recipe. So as you are much interested so you will surely remember those ingredients.
The thing which we enjoy learning will never be disgusting or hard or uncomfortable.

no yaar, i forget recipes easily...though i have successfully tried :ohmy:

Meera sandhu
Sandhya that may be your case, but in most of the cases, people who do the things of their interest they will never feel hard in it.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.