Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Friends there are many subjects which we are forced to study or which we study because we like them. Is there any subject which you hate most?

I used to hate history in school time but now I find it interesting to read Indian or international history. :)
History and business and commercial law -I still hate. So many years and case study are to remember-just disgusting.

then what about those lawyers who need to biheart everything, word by word :cheer:

Lawyers need to learn more intensively only for passing exam. Later they select particular branch viz. income tax, central excise, company matters, criminal, civil. They need to buy periodicals regularly but need not cram the law and cases. Cramming is of no use even. It is the ability to understand the issues involved and apply the law that matters.

In school, I disliked Sanskrit. Still, I think that this is not of much use.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I cant think of any subject I really hated while studying since I was interested in all my subjects and took them on my own accord. The only subjects I hated were both the compulsory languages namely Kannada and Hindi since I felt it was not required as long as you had a working knowledge of it...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Chemistry and physics are the subjects I hate most.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
In my college life, I never understood Engineering Electronics. I hate this subject. It was my luck, that i passed EE.

Want to make each day Accountable

Actually we don't like all subjects to read with same interest but we have to read to get pass mark atleast and this will help to get grade also.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Chemistry and physics are the subjects I hate most.

But I always liked chemistry in school days specially organic chemistry which was was my favourite topic. :)
Mary I too join you. I also hate Physics subject. It is really tough

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Mary I too join you. I also hate Physics subject. It is really tough

Physics is an interesting subject and most of the engineering students always like physics and maths. I always liked both these subjects in school and college. :)
you are right physics is easy subject but it needs good guidance also which is not given to us that why it is hard to us and we hate it

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.