The bad attempts on girls are increasing day by day by boys. So one of the officer has announce an idea, that is the minors should get marry when they are in teens, so such bad things will be control. But I feel this is not correct idea. I feel if this is implemented then murders will increase. because people get marry at the age of 16 then when they come to 24 they feel that the girl or boy are not correct for them but their elders and others will force them to be with wife or husband. then finally they will plan to kill the lifepartner.

Friends do you feel is this idea is a correct one? If you were in the officer place what is your idea?

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No this is not correct . It is happened due to unculture of those boys and should be punished such that they will get fear to do such in future.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
+18 and +21.....for girls and boy. It's correct for marriage. Also, let them be a little more mature to take family responsibilities.

Meera sandhu
+18 and +21.....for girls and boy. It's correct for marriage. Also, let them be a little more mature to take family responsibilities.

No now 22 and 25 is the correct age for marriage. We are not preparing our children such to take any responsibly in 18 or 21. In eighteen a girl may be in class twelve yaar. Now the days changed and not as before.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Sarala,

you are suggesting that we should not marry because

1. Guys as young as 12 are troubling girls (bad attempts)
2.Girls married in teens usually get rejected by the age of 24 (elders forcing...)
3. We must wait for the 'right' person

Swetha Shenoy
yes swetha, I mean what you said. I told without clarity and you said in clear manner.

By the way what is your opinion about this.

The officers also suffer from age old beliefs that discriminate between genders. There is need to remove all gender discrimination and initiative must come from women. The girls are affected by 'bad attempts'. But boys have no such botheration.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Friends actually all girls are not attempted. Innocent and simple girls are attempted. If girls become furious enough to injure anybody, nobody can harm them. If boys roam in groups than girls should start making groups to go anywhere. Once the mind becomes cruel, everything will be calm and peaceful.
The bad attempts on girls are increasing day by day by boys. So one of the officer has announce an idea, that is the minors should get marry when they are in teens, so such bad things will be control. But I feel this is not correct idea. I feel if this is implemented then murders will increase. because people get marry at the age of 16 then when they come to 24 they feel that the girl or boy are not correct for them but their elders and others will force them to be with wife or husband. then finally they will plan to kill the lifepartner.

Friends do you feel is this idea is a correct one? If you were in the officer place what is your idea?

Marriage has nothing to do with such incidents. Many a times I have heard that a married woman has been attempted. Marriage is never done to avoid such happenings. Meaning of marriage is different.

Marriage has nothing to do with such incidents. Many a times I have heard that a married woman has been attempted. Marriage is never done to avoid such happenings. Meaning of marriage is different.

There is more scare about unmarried girls. Virginity is expected most from them. When a girl is married, her parents feel secure as their liability passes on. That is why many parents would like to marry their daughters early. Thus when a girl is in love affair with some one parents do not approve, they marry her at the earliest and get rid of the issue.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshanji early marriage is not at all supportable concept for this.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.