Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Early marriages is not a solution for it. Though we should make our law strict so that people may not do those crimes and afraid to think about the punishment if they are caught. :blink:
SJ you are right. But according to the society, thought the male is the culprit but they will punish women. which is really bad and cruel

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

SJ you are right. But according to the society, thought the male is the culprit but they will punish women. which is really bad and cruel

No the things have changed these days its not like past when girl used to keep mum now a days they do lodge complaints and get full support of police to trace out the culprits. :)
SJ, Am not talking about this police culprit and all. I am talking about this early marriage. that boy do's all dirty things and parents and society makes the girl to sit in the house. or make marriage that is early marriage then what is the justice of this thing.

SJ, Am not talking about this police culprit and all. I am talking about this early marriage. that boy do's all dirty things and parents and society makes the girl to sit in the house. or make marriage that is early marriage then what is the justice of this thing.

Yes but the things are changing in the cities now we find more of the working women in the offices unlike in the past when girls used to sit at home how much qualified she may be. :evil:
Haha, now days also parents making their girls sit houses, some parents always feel that girls born for getting marriage which is absolutely wrong. but they ruin the girls life for the sake of marriage. this is also one kind of injustice for girl

Haha, now days also parents making their girls sit houses, some parents always feel that girls born for getting marriage which is absolutely wrong. but they ruin the girls life for the sake of marriage. this is also one kind of injustice for girl

Yes this is injustice they also have some ambitions and aims for which parents should support them. :)
There are so many strict rules, but still those bad things on girls are happening. So, what is the solution left? May be that's why Khap and even some people come to solution that early marriage of girls, could be one solution. I too agree that this is not at all a Good Solution or even i don't think that this is Solution.
People have to Understand certain things. But, i don't think the boys could improve.

Want to make each day Accountable

some time, though police know who is the culprit then also they leave them which is injustice to girls. I feel boy who had done such bad thing should be killed and severely punished and by knowing and seeing such punishment, every boy should fear of doing such crimes.

some time, though police know who is the culprit then also they leave them which is injustice to girls. I feel boy who had done such bad thing should be killed and severely punished and by knowing and seeing such punishment, every boy should fear of doing such crimes.

I think why the boys get the daring is just because of Police. They are spoiling Boys.They are one of the reason why boys have spoiled.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.