Every MNC is following its own dress codes. what is your opinion on this?

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Dress code for students is ok but empolyee i feel it is bit looks childish as in factory union people have uniform same manner

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I don't think this is childish. Actually this is good. Whole world can identify the employees looking at their dress code. It actually looks decent, smart and unique. After all we go to office for doing our job . Hence uniform will make them look similar.
In some work dress code is must and some special dress are given.For ex welding job.
Again you are servicing in a corporate office and you wear a zigzag shirt this is odd looking .
So some company apply dress code and I think nothing wrong in it.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

They dont have a uniform dress code but a formal dress code where the employees are supposed to wear formal shirt,trousers ,tie and shoes on most days except Fridays when they can wear casual dresses including jeans ...This is what Infosys employees wear , am not sure if the same rule applies to other MNCs as well ! I think it is good have some kind of dress code so that the y all look presentable and dignified ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Dress code is part of discipline. This enables easy identification. Customers will have no difficulty in identifying employees.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Most of the MNCs have made formals clothing essential. It gives a professional appearance to the staff/employees in an organisation.

Live in the present :)

They dont have a uniform dress code but a formal dress code where the employees are supposed to wear formal shirt,trousers ,tie and shoes on most days except Fridays when they can wear casual dresses including jeans ...This is what Infosys employees wear , am not sure if the same rule applies to other MNCs as well ! I think it is good have some kind of dress code so that the y all look presentable and dignified ..

I remember when I used to work grave-yard shifts for a US client, we had relaxation in dress code and could wear casuals every day (night) but then many started misusing it and started wearing shorts, Bermudas etc.with wrinkled T's and some girls used to be so casual, that they used to apply face-masks on their faces while working. One night, a CEO happened to walk in and he was totally flabbergasted and the very next day, a strict dress code was inflicted on us too!!! :laugh:

Actually, wearing a proper dress for work gives us a sense of responsibility and seriousness to work. Casual dresses while working make us casual in work approach as well. So a formal dress code is a must for all!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I work in a MNC company and we have a dress code and I never felt it to be wrong as I feel uniformity among the employees is essential. :)
Dress code should there in MNC. It denotes the Discipline.

Want to make each day Accountable

Are shoes without lace considered formal or informal. Is it okay to come to office with laced or without lace shoes?

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.