Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I guess we all went through this routine studying late into the nights during exam times...in fact we are all still doing that studying the computer screen until very late at night, very well knowing that it is not a very healthy habit :huh: :dry:

I never studied late night even during exam times as I never liked it but I always used to study constantly during day time as I find it suitable time to study rather than studying at night. :)

Actually that is the right way of studying - study well during the day time and have a good nights rest ! it is much healthier and productive.But I have noticed that most students tend to study at the last minute and they dont have enough time to cover all the syllabus so they need o put on more effort studying late into the night !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You will not bother about marks. Your parents will bother na. Just try to study regular.

My parents know about me. They know I will study well at the last day by learning the concepts not mugging up the answers. B)

Thats good. But my suggestion is always regular study. last day only not enough for all the portions.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
I would suggest that nobody should study till late at night during exams. It will make you feel sleepy in the examination hall. This can badly effect your marks.
You guys can better study whole night in other days except during exams.
I would suggest that nobody should study till late at night during exams. It will make you feel sleepy in the examination hall. This can badly effect your marks.
You guys can better study whole night in other days except during exams.

I agree with you devyani. Prober rest is needed before exams.

I am a B.Tech student. I will not read until the exam night. So I need to study the whole subject in one night. The week in which the exams are held will be most busy days. Did you met with this situation in your life? ;)

From my schools days till my college I used to study late nights. It gives much thrill.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
I am a B.Tech student. I will not read until the exam night. So I need to study the whole subject in one night. The week in which the exams are held will be most busy days. Did you met with this situation in your life? ;)

From my schools days till my college I used to study late nights. It gives much thrill.

It may the thrilling. But it will harm your health. So we have to careful about this.

I guess we all went through this routine studying late into the nights during exam times...in fact we are all still doing that studying the computer screen until very late at night, very well knowing that it is not a very healthy habit :huh: :dry:

yes of course..
while writing articles also, we need to learn a lot....either books or web pages :S :S

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: usha manohar

yes of course..
while writing articles also, we need to learn a lot....either books or web pages :S :S

Very true and it is exam time for us all the time, all through the year since article writing is an on going process as long as you want to do it... :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Studying (or revising) the whole subject in a day before the exams is not a wise way. My way is to maintain consistency right from the word GO
Harsha,
let me tell you...
If I am too much engaged in my studies, I won't waste my time at sleep too ;)

Studying while sleeping :P :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.