Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Even I do the same thing. I can study upto 5am. After exam, I will sleep happily.

www.hashtutorials.weebly.com
:( I believed is regular study. You habit is not good one. I was C.A. student. This course required enough study so it is not possible to study one subject in one night. Good luck
Regular study is always good. We can avoid last minute tension.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Regular study is always good. We can avoid last minute tension.

I am busy regularly. I will be enjoying those days. I will not be tensed at last minute. I will not bother with the marks. ;)

You will not bother about marks. Your parents will bother na. Just try to study regular.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
This is ridiculous. I have studied whole 12 months. I don't know the horrible situation of a night before exams. Harsha believe me you will become crazy if you suddenly sit for studies just a night before exams.
I never used to study till late night specially in hostel because in hostel most of the boys used to study at night and in day time there was lot more peace so it was always better for me to study in day time. :) :)

I never ever studied till late night before exam I only used to revise more important points one can' t study a whole subject in one night. :blink:
I guess we all went through this routine studying late into the nights during exam times...in fact we are all still doing that studying the computer screen until very late at night, very well knowing that it is not a very healthy habit :huh: :dry:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I guess we all went through this routine studying late into the nights during exam times...in fact we are all still doing that studying the computer screen until very late at night, very well knowing that it is not a very healthy habit :huh: :dry:

I never studied late night even during exam times as I never liked it but I always used to study constantly during day time as I find it suitable time to study rather than studying at night. :)
You will not bother about marks. Your parents will bother na. Just try to study regular.

My parents know about me. They know I will study well at the last day by learning the concepts not mugging up the answers. B)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.