The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Dear Sandhya Rani,

[quote]I am not sure if points for quotes and answering questions are added most recently.

If you are not sure i earned points for submitting quotes i am attaching my complete activity in boddunan what i have did and how i earned points. please check it.

Thank You,
Vedavyas[/quote]

No need yaar :P

Site is under renovation and many functions are not working properly. For the past two days, we are not getting points to all posts. That's why I told it's system error. There is nothing to disbelieve you. I have never told so anywhere. Hoping you understand :)

Meera sandhu
Dear sasikanth,

[quote]But this is really a tough one to get 3000 points means that you posted 1500 quotes.[/quote]

I submitted more than 1500 quotes in boddunan. If you have doubts please check it by opening quotes page..

Thank You,
Vedavyas..

Funny videos on youtube...check it out friends...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK08Z55VFrk&feature=plcp
sorry moderators when i am trying to reply for this post it is saying error error so i clicked 4-5 times reply so my same post occurred 4-5 times please delete them. I attached and inserted one document but it is not displayed why???

No need of an attachment yaar....
we can check it directly :cheer: :cheer:

Do spend sometime in forum as well. You can gain quick points

Meera sandhu
Dear sasikanth,

[quote]But this is really a tough one to get 3000 points means that you posted 1500 quotes.

I submitted more than 1500 quotes in boddunan. If you have doubts please check it by opening quotes page..

Thank You,
Vedavyas..[/quote]

There is no need to post one answer several times this will come under spamming.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Are you sure you verified facts before posting a topic in the forums? What's the basis of your allegation?
sorry moderators when i am trying to reply for this post it is saying error error so i clicked 4-5 times reply so my same post occurred 4-5 times please delete them. I attached and inserted one document but it is not displayed why???

Even though there is an error, when you click on Back you can see the post is already submitted! there was no need for you to keep clicking without checking first. I have deleted all the extra posts!!

Anyway, there is no need for this discussion to go on, so I am locking the thread!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.