Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Getting up early in the morning is a good habit and feel that we get more time to finish our work.
But for this we should go to bed early also.

After 10 pm. none can stop me from staying awake. . After 4 am none can keep me on my bed.. And this a habit ever since i remember .
Getting up early in the morning is a good habit and feel that we get more time to finish our work.

After 10 pm. none can stop me from staying awake. . After 4 am none can keep me on my bed.. And this a habit ever since i remember .

Rambabuji you are lucky to follow this habit. But most of the bpo/kpo employees can't follow this habit including myself. For one month i will get up early morning and the next month i will go to be in the midnight.

Rambabuji you are lucky to follow this habit. But most of the bpo/kpo employees can't follow this habit including myself. For one month i will get up early morning and the next month i will go to be in the midnight.

For every problem there is a solution. Its we, have to find a solution that suits best to us. Otherwise we will be drifting away in the swiftness of life's current. By the time we realize, it will be too late. Come on Arun, think. There must be some some way.
Thank you said by: Arun Selvan

For every problem there is a solution. Its we, have to find a solution that suits best to us. Otherwise we will be drifting away in the swiftness of life's current. By the time we realize, it will be too late. Come on Arun, think. There must be some some way.

You are correct. I have to live my life and its time to take the decision. Every thing about me is in my hand and i have to take the decision. Thanks for the suggestion.

You are correct. I have to live my life and its time to take the decision. Every thing about me is in my hand and i have to take the decision. Thanks for the suggestion.

Just think. A noble Laureate and a common man are endowed with the same 24 hours. Why one shot up like a meteor and othr stayed back? Hope this helps you Arun.All the best.
Thank you said by: Arun Selvan
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.