Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think early morning is the best time to meet lord.it is a good habit to get up early in the morning.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I think early morning is the best time to meet lord.it is a good habit to get up early in the morning.

And i found it to be the most productive time to play with my muses
Personally I don't wake up early in the morning.. I had that habit earlier but now I am getting up around 8 to 8:30 am. In past I had tried to wake up early in the morning by sleeping early in the night, but it was unsuccessful attempt. Its hard to change the bad habit.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Getting up early in the morning is a good habit and feel that we get more time to finish our work.
But for this we should go to bed early also.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I too think of getting up early everyday.. and fail.. :) :)....

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in

You should try for at least seven days and then it will be a habit.

Yes Man.... but due to this work load and other commitments , i sleep around 1:30 or 2 so gets difficult to be up by 7. But will sure give it a try... :): )

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in

Yes Man.... but due to this work load and other commitments , i sleep around 1:30 or 2 so gets difficult to be up by 7. But will sure give it a try... :): )

@ punnet ,then it is impossible. To get early you have to go to bed early.

Early morning air is very fresh and pure.In morning one can get full energy to do any work.Every where it is quiet.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Early morning air is very fresh and pure.In morning one can get full energy to do any work.Every where it is quiet.

Yes that quietness will be devoured by the day as it advances. That's why i'm particular about catching the tranquility of the 'Quietness.'
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.