Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I too think of getting up early everyday.. and fail.. :) :)....

You should try for at least seven days and then it will be a habit.

Yes Man.... but due to this work load and other commitments , i sleep around 1:30 or 2 so gets difficult to be up by 7. But will sure give it a try... :): )

@ punnet ,then it is impossible. To get early you have to go to bed early.

Yes.. And i am stuck at that thing only. Will try to get to bed early... So that i can get up early...

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Early morning is an important time to reflect upon or practice elements of faith.

Sharmistha Banerjee
People who have loads of work, for them, it is better to get up early in the morning. They will be able to finish off their work on time. This way they can avoid tension.
People who have loads of work, for them, it is better to get up early in the morning. They will be able to finish off their work on time. This way they can avoid tension.

I fall in to this category. By getting up in the morning I feel I'm able to squeeze a couple of hours from my allocated time of 24 hours

The problem is late night calls and work. Your saying is possible only when your working alone. We have to work according to the timings of others.. so can't help sometimes..

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Waking up early in the morning is good habit.

Because of this, You get extra time to exercise.Exercise is good for health.

Be positive
If you rise early, you reduce your stress. You feel more energetic.
It is a perfect time for meditation.

Be positive
Waking up early has lots number of benefits.. according to chinese tradition it is believed that pure oxygen gets into the lungs when we wake up early in the morning. because morning 3 to 5 is the time of lungs.. thus we can stay healthy and young.. So we can do our works better and stay happy..

:-)
Waking up early has lots number of benefits.. according to chinese tradition it is believed that pure oxygen gets into the lungs when we wake up early in the morning. because morning 3 to 5 is the time of lungs.. thus we can stay healthy and young.. So we can do our works better and stay happy..

Well, that's a new angle to the early rising. I noted it
In our Indian tradition also elders call it the brahma muhurtham.. mornign 4 to 6.. when we wake up at that time we inhale the purest oxygen which forms the essence of life..

:-)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.