The chain is only as strong as its weakest link;

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9190]}

" You can become strongest in your weakest place" -- Norman Vincent Peale.
When one of the weak links in a chain is broken, it will be welded. Now the broken point becomes strongest when heat is applied. So strong and intensity of faith can weld the weak points in personality in to greater strength.
Build on your strengths.
Dilute your weaknesses.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
What a nice quote...
Yes, even a single mild weakness is enough to destroy a person as whole..
Perhaps it may his anger, shyness, frankness or anything...
If that weak point is the determining factor of an action, it counts a lot even if he is proficient in many other things...

Now I remember the story of a Brahmin scholar who ridicules the oarsman for not knowing vedas, upanisheds etc. He knows everything, but doesn't know to swim. Later, you all know well

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: rambabu
What a nice quote...
If that weak point is the determining factor of an action, it counts a lot even if he is proficient in many other things...

Now I remember the story of a Brahmin scholar who ridicules the oarsman for not knowing vedas, upanisheds etc. He knows everything, but doesn't know to swim. Later, you all know well

... and when the boat is on the verge of sinking, the boat man says to the Brahmin, 'If you don't know swimming, your entire life is wasted.' Saying this, the boat man jumps to safety while the Brahmin drowns in the swift current. Thank you Sandhya for reminding me a story that i like.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
What a nice quote...

... and when the boat is on the verge of sinking, the boat man says to the Brahmin, 'If you don't know swimming, your entire life is wasted.' Saying this, the boat man jumps to safety while the Brahmin drowns in the swift current. Thank you Sandhya for reminding me a story that i like.

most recently Gulshanji told this story in another thread. That's why I remembered it easily :)

Meera sandhu
What a nice quote...

most recently Gulshanji told this story in another thread. That's why I remembered it easily :)

And thts in every human.. You can't run away from you weak links. Just accept and improve... Make it as your strength..

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Yes, every human has our own weakness. Identifying our weakness is a great challenge to us. Once identified, we have to improve us to change our weakness as our greatest strength.
If we are weak we cannot go forward in our life.So try to destroy the weak point and be strong.

Sharmistha Banerjee
What a nice quote...

Its a well known and familiar story i book marked years ago
Every one has some weakness. He cannot help. The only safeguard is security and secrecy. Do not reveal youre weakness even to your wife.

Somebody may be strong enough to bear whip lashes but may not bear lizards and mice even moving near him.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

In my childhood, my teacher suggested me to give more stress on the subject in which I am weak. I was weak in maths. Today my maths is good. I use to practice maths daily.
If something is weak, we need to make it strong. A person can never be the best in all sphere. He will have both strong and weak aspects too. He should face it.
In my childhood, my teacher suggested me to give more stress on the subject in which I am weak. I was weak in maths. Today my maths is good. I use to practice maths daily.
If something is weak, we need to make it strong. A person can never be the best in all sphere. He will have both strong and weak aspects too. He should face it.

A weakness can be made into a strong point if you cultivate in the right direction. The way in which you over came your weakness in maths is a glaring example of your ability to convert your weakness in to a strong point. Kudos to you.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.