Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The chain is only as strong as its weakest link;

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9190]}

" You can become strongest in your weakest place" -- Norman Vincent Peale.
When one of the weak links in a chain is broken, it will be welded. Now the broken point becomes strongest when heat is applied. So strong and intensity of faith can weld the weak points in personality in to greater strength.
Build on your strengths.
Dilute your weaknesses.

To strengthen ourselves, It is important to find our area of weakness. After finding only we can work on those areas. Self Analysis plays a vital role.

Yes, knowing strengths and weaknesses are a part of Self analysis

It is better to do SWOT) Analysis at frequent time intervals to improve ourselves. SWOT - Strength, Weakness, Opportunities and Threats.

A periodical SWOT always helps

Being a welding technology expert, I fix them using best electrodes and flux. i never leave a weak link that may snap.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

The chain is only as strong as its weakest link;

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9190]}

" You can become strongest in your weakest place" -- Norman Vincent Peale.
When one of the weak links in a chain is broken, it will be welded. Now the broken point becomes strongest when heat is applied. So strong and intensity of faith can weld the weak points in personality in to greater strength.
Build on your strengths.
Dilute your weaknesses.

To strengthen ourselves, It is important to find our area of weakness. After finding only we can work on those areas. Self Analysis plays a vital role.

Yes, knowing strengths and weaknesses are a part of Self analysis

It is better to do SWOT) Analysis at frequent time intervals to improve ourselves. SWOT - Strength, Weakness, Opportunities and Threats.

A periodical SWOT always helps

Being a welding technology expert, I fix them using best electrodes and flux. i never leave a weak link that may snap.

That says it all. wise men will never allow weak links to exist
Exactly but for that one should analyze what weakness he/she has got as accepting our weakness is itself a tough task. Overcoming our weakness is the next step. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.