Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thank you.
I have seen many people to feel jealous at others work because they are incapable to do so well. If they want, they can also work hard and become better than others. However they don't do so. They remain weak on their part and always plan to harm others.
The chain is only as strong as its weakest link;

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9190]}

" You can become strongest in your weakest place" -- Norman Vincent Peale.
When one of the weak links in a chain is broken, it will be welded. Now the broken point becomes strongest when heat is applied. So strong and intensity of faith can weld the weak points in personality in to greater strength.
Build on your strengths.
Dilute your weaknesses.

To strengthen ourselves, It is important to find our area of weakness. After finding only we can work on those areas. Self Analysis plays a vital role.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Thank you.
I have seen many people to feel jealous at others work because they are incapable to do so well. If they want, they can also work hard and become better than others. However they don't do so. They remain weak on their part and always plan to harm others.

That's a good observation. you are welcome

When one of the weak links in a chain is broken, it will be welded. Now the broken point becomes strongest when heat is applied. So strong and intensity of faith can weld the weak points in personality in to greater strength.
Build on your strengths.
Dilute your weaknesses.

To strengthen ourselves, It is important to find our area of weakness. After finding only we can work on those areas. Self Analysis plays a vital role.

Yes, knowing strengths and weaknesses are a part of Self analysis
I was very weak in Bengali.I often get poor marks in Bengali.I just avoid reading that subject.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Many people do this. If you avoid something which is difficult for you and opt for something in which you are good, is easy. You become expertise in that. However in later part of the life, you may have to face negative situation because of your weakness.

Build on your strengths.
Dilute your weaknesses.

It is better to do SWOT) Analysis at frequent time intervals to improve ourselves. SWOT - Strength, Weakness, Opportunities and Threats.

I was very weak in Bengali.I often get poor marks in Bengali.I just avoid reading that subject.

Avoiding a task that's seemingly impossible will become a monster and terrifies you more and more. Wisdom lies in doing the things that look impossible and making it possible.

Avoiding a task that's seemingly impossible will become a monster and terrifies you more and more. Wisdom lies in doing the things that look impossible and making it possible.

Well said Rambabu!. Ignorance is not the solution. Acquired wisdom alone can make impossible things possible.

Build on your strengths.
Dilute your weaknesses.

It is better to do SWOT) Analysis at frequent time intervals to improve ourselves. SWOT - Strength, Weakness, Opportunities and Threats.

A periodical SWOT always helps
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.