The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
my article was rejected by an editor giving a comment that I have used wrong font size but I am confused as there is no such rule saying which font size we have to use moreover I can't find an icon above toggle box to change font size any how I have change font size to 10 and resubmitted it lets see what happens. Anyone if knows it please help. :)

You do not have to use any particular font size any more but the default font. You can use headings like heading 2-3 -4 or bold according to need.

So was it due to the font size i used on the headings? :blink:

What is the default font size 9 or 10?. :blink:
Just make sure no space before the start letter of the article and also at the end of the article. One space will be converted to one blank line after you submit. The same applies to the paragraphs. I see few members leave one or two spaces before each paragraph for formatting like in MS Word, but that will be converted to blank lines.

I suggest you to write the article directly on editor. Also please edit and check the article once again immediately after you submit the article. You can find and remove any anomaly with this.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
my article was rejected by an editor giving a comment that I have used wrong font size but I am confused as there is no such rule saying which font size we have to use moreover I can't find an icon above toggle box to change font size any how I have change font size to 10 and resubmitted it lets see what happens. Anyone if knows it please help. :)

You do not have to use any particular font size any more but the default font. You can use headings like heading 2-3 -4 or bold according to need.

So was it due to the font size i used on the headings? :blink:

What is the default font size 9 or 10?. :blink:

You do not have to worry about default size neither you have to change any fonts. Leave it as it is only headings are your concern.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I resubmitted it today again let's see what happens. :)

I think I changed font size of the headings now I have selected same font size for all content. :)
I resubmitted it today again let's see what happens. :)

I think I changed font size of the headings now I have selected same font size for all content. :)

Okay let's see what happens, by the way why don't you check now? stop leaving big gaps on either sides.

Now we can't preview our submitted articles as before. i don't know why it's taking so much time for restoring that old feature. If so, many such mistakes can be corrected, including formatting errors

Meera sandhu
Now we can't preview our submitted articles as before. i don't know why it's taking so much time for restoring that old feature. If so, many such mistakes can be corrected, including formatting errors

I think this feature has been implemented to keep poking members away, nice job admin. Thanks. :laugh: :laugh:

I think this feature has been implemented to keep poking members away, nice job admin. Thanks. :laugh: :laugh:

Poking members? :blink:
Can't understand. How?

Meera sandhu

Poking members? :blink:
Can't understand. How?

Why do you want to understand every thing, let the poking members come and ask. I think you are not the one. :laugh: You still have the option to go thr your dashboard.

Sunilji, what is the meaning of poking member, can you please explain. I never heard this word

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.