Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes, sasikanth. It is necessary to dress our-self according to the climate and season

Summer - cotton dress as it is a sweating season and very hot season. It is good to wear light colors and try to avoid black color.
Rainy season - It is good to wear thicker clothed dresses and while going in rain good wear less costly dresses as all roads will be full of water and mud
winter season - In Winter it will be cool climate so due to cool air we feel much cool. So good to wear full hands dress. and we should wear woolen dress also

Very practical tips, that covers it all...however in some regions esp in south India the weather remains more or less the same all through the year mostly warm and warmer ...and it is best to use natural fabrics like cotton most of the time..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Is it neccesary for every one to wear dress according to Season. Share your valuable opinion here.

I can see season in two views. One is based on climate (Summer, Winter,Spring and Autumn). Another is noraml and Festival.

Wearing a dress according to season not only makes our lives easier but also prevents us from becoming a butt of laughter.
I hate to wear woolen clothes in winter. Even i hate to wear monkey cap or woolen gloves. I always prefer to wear jackets. :cheer:
Is it neccesary for every one to wear dress according to Season. Share your valuable opinion here.

I can see season in two views. One is based on climate (Summer, Winter,Spring and Autumn). Another is noraml and Festival.

Wearing a dress according to season not only makes our lives easier but also prevents us from becoming a butt of laughter.

LOL, whwn people do that ,sometimes it can be ridiculous.One has to dress depending on the occasion and its relevance....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

we have already discussed about festival season. so, let's discuss about 4 seasons this time....

it's better to avoid black and dark colours during summer as it absorbs more ehat. use cotton.
during rainy season, keep it reverse
I'm from a Mediterranean

I hail from a place where the temperature in all the seasons is moderate. I prefer a jean and a T- shirt. At the most during the peak of winter i need just a half sleeved sweater,
In rainny eason we can't were dresses which needs dry clean. Easy washable dresses must be worn. In summer season, light or cotton clothes must be worn. In winter hot clothes and woolen clothes must be worn.
Wearing a dress according to the season is good for health and make us feel comfortable. It protects our health from being affected.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
I have read an article for the shirt colors that fits for the four seasons.

Spring - pink, rose, lavender, and light blues

Summer - bright blues, pink, coral, and even red

Fall - tan, brown, maroon, and olive

Winter - gray, browns, dark greens, and darker blues
Cotton is the best suited material for all seasons in places where the temperature remains more or less the same all the time.Synthetics are best for rainy season since they are drip/dry and easy to maintain during rains...

we have already discussed about festival season. so, let's discuss about 4 seasons this time....

it's better to avoid black and dark colours during summer as it absorbs more ehat. use cotton.
during rainy season, keep it reverse

Yes we must dress according to season. Other wise we will look like a joker to others.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.