Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes I most of the time say lie if someone asks me how I am ?. i would say fine even though I am not but that's common as i don't think there is no use of saying NO I am not fine to every person as they can't make us fine. :blink:

The thread didn't ask you why you say a lie. The thread says that how often we say "i;m fine". whch is a lie

If we were to follow this gauge as the number of lies te whole world would be considered bundle of lires.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes I most of the time say lie if someone asks me how I am ?. i would say fine even though I am not but that's common as i don't think there is no use of saying NO I am not fine to every person as they can't make us fine. :blink:

The thread didn't ask you why you say a lie. The thread says that how often we say "i;m fine". whch is a lie

Yes most of the time I say i am fine even though I may not. :lol:

If we were to follow this gauge as the number of lies te whole world would be considered bundle of lires.

That makes a different thread

Different thread? :blink:

I don't think this is lie, something which has an effect s considered to be a lie. :blink:

You are welcome to start a new thread but this should not be considered a lie any way, that is mere formality.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You are welcome to start a new thread but this should not be considered a lie any way, that is mere formality.

Then 'Lies in the guise of Formality" would make a smashing thread. Thank you for the spark
That is spontaneous, no one wants to say 'I am sad or not doing well' You know who know the person well would know it immediately and there is no need to tell strangers that you are not well, there is no use. That is not unusual.

Still that's a lie, something far from truth, isn't it?

I fact, nobody wants the exact state of your health. The inquiry and reply both are formal. Hence, noiissue of lies or fact.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

That is spontaneous, no one wants to say 'I am sad or not doing well' You know who know the person well would know it immediately and there is no need to tell strangers that you are not well, there is no use. That is not unusual.

Still that's a lie, something far from truth, isn't it?

I fact, nobody wants the exact state of your health. The inquiry and reply both are formal. Hence, noiissue of lies or fact.

Of course, unless the concerned person lives on a lonely island. Naturally no body will be there. Hence no body wants to know the exact state of the person's health condition.
If someone asks us "How are you?" the usual tendency is to say "I am fine". I don't see anything wrong with it. After all if we have problems in life, we can't reveal them to each and everyone can we? :cheer:

Mala Jaiswar
If someone asks us "How are you?" the usual tendency is to say "I am fine". I don't see anything wrong with it. After all if we have problems in life, we can't reveal them to each and everyone can we? :cheer:

The thread didn 't ask you to specify the reasons for saying "I'm Fine.". Neither dd it say it's a crime. We say "I'm fine" which is far from truth
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.