Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
My best friend is my 17 months old son of my daughter with whom I spend whole day whenever he is with us. I have tried to be him almost 10 months out of 17, my best time. I feel like a kid in his company.

That works like a miracle definitely

Healthy diet, morning walk, time spent with kids and your beloved ones can definitely keep your heart ever young.

A sure way of stalling the age
Most importantly a healthy young mind that is active and forever questioning and learning new things, nothing like a right mental attitude ...Being well informed and learning through experiences make us mentally alert which is very important in life .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Most importantly a healthy young mind that is active and forever questioning and learning new things, nothing like a right mental attitude ...Being well informed and learning through experiences make us mentally alert which is very important in life .

Agreed. I learned many new things which not only kept me mentally healthy and gave an edge over the others. I learned digital painting which keep my younger friends in awe. One important thing i never ignore is Yoga, come what may.
Love need not be always between two people. Love towards anything, that’s close to your heart will keep your heart young.
A heart that loves is always young. ~ Proverb

a song flashes through my mind right this moment...
jawa hai mohabbat.....
love is young always and so, loving heart younger :cheer: :cheer:

Is that Noorjehan's from the film Anmol Ghadi?
Love need not be always between two people. Love towards anything, that’s close to your heart will keep your heart young.

a song flashes through my mind right this moment...
jawa hai mohabbat.....
love is young always and so, loving heart younger :cheer: :cheer:

Is that Noorjehan's from the film Anmol Ghadi?

yes, I think so....
a sound heart in a sound body. so keep dancing and shouting always to produce sound ;)

Meera sandhu

A collection of the happiest moments keeps us very young. We have to make the moment happy.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

A collection of the happiest moments keeps us very young. We have to make the moment happy.

Happiness is the key always remain happy that will keep your heart younger and fresh. :)

Though its not that easy but one can always try for it. :)

Agreed. I learned many new things which not only kept me mentally healthy and gave an edge over the others. I learned digital painting which keep my younger friends in awe. One important thing i never ignore is Yoga, come what may.

Yoga has immense benefits for both mind and body. The way it was developed over a period of centuries is simply amazing....there is no need for any anti ageing creams or treatments if you are practicing yoga regularly...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Happiness is the main key. I also think that we will get happiness, when we will give to others. So, always try to support people, that will make your happy.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.